Girls dressing up

L

Some chick i'm doing a ting with is telling me she'd love to dress up for me, like a sexy nurse or teacher whatever.. at the time i acted like i was well on it but truth be told i wasn't really feelin it, i dont get whats so appealing especially since i'm just gonna rip her clothes off anyway..anyway has anyone had this done for them? was it any good?

yeh its good...if you been together for 8 monthes and sex has become abit repetative, in your case im guessin its not even a relationshipso let her wear what she wants tell her she looks buff she probably will anyway and just do herif you actually get turned off by dressin up and sh*t then maybe you should tell her before the 'disappointment'

Guest Mickey Kane

I'm not on that dressing up sh*t till me & the missus reach middle-age at least...You doing all that fetish sh*t NOW for kicks, what about when you hit 40's?Gotta ration that freakiness...Lol

Guest Smell Of Death

role played a lil while agoshe was a policewoman and i was gettin arrestedhand cuffed to the bed n all sortssh*t was so good i was throwing gang signs and sh*t

maybe you should tell her before the 'disappointment'
for real, she reckons she's never done it before so she's gonna go out and spend bare p's on an outfit.. i'd feel like a c*nt if i'm there with a limp d*ck like 'yea i'm not actually feelin this'i'm gonna tell her to jus get some sexy lingerie and chill

maybe you should tell her before the 'disappointment'
for real, she reckons she's never done it before so she's gonna go out and spend bare p's on an outfit.. i'd feel like a c*nt if i'm there with a limp d*ck like 'yea i'm not actually feelin this'i'm gonna tell her to jus get some sexy lingerie and chill
yeh if its actualli a put off then tell her

Guest LOGers
I'm not on that dressing up sh*t till me & the missus reach middle-age at least...You doing all that fetish sh*t NOW for kicks, what about when you hit 40's?Gotta ration that freakiness...Lol
lol ita tbhwhy would i be dressing up at 19/20...them over the hill movements there.*side note I have done the football shirt thing. Thats as far as I will go.