Sign in to follow this  
Matholomew

house party in EDMONTON cavendish close

Guest PennyTraitor

*expects to see this on the news tomoro, accompanied by rip's*

LOL f*ck*ng dumb bitch.when is this happening? myspace link?

i am going whats the girls myspace facebook sure it aint some fake setup ting? getting bare jheads to someones yard

Guest RBG
lol naaa. its one of the girls birthday.my cousin lives on 5 floor of that building going to ring him after he finishes work and see wats going on lol.
u sure u wana go...there will probz be black hedz dere...

lol naaa. its one of the girls birthday.my cousin lives on 5 floor of that building going to ring him after he finishes work and see wats going on lol.
u sure u wana go...there will probz be black hedz dere...
naa im not going lol my girl is still with melol im not shook of black heads i probably know everyone thats going to try a ting there anyway.

how old is the girl 15?rsonist u on it
19 still ...the girl who party it is aitn got any of them tings but the girl that is tlaknig bout it hasnot baiting her up lol..snitches inna dis.but still mans reach init the flats are quite scummy but apparantly she owns 3 of them. so its going to be a quick smash and grab ting.

what time does it start coz im seriously going its near craig parkf*ck edmonton is on some murder zone sh*t recently still but im blessed ghetto pass is stamped and certifiedGonna be at silver street around 9

what time does it start coz im seriously going its near craig parkf*ck edmonton is on some murder zone sh*t recently still but im blessed ghetto pass is stamped and certifiedGonna be at silver street around 9
half 10pm my cosuin finishes work at 10 going to ring him then and see whats happeing.

get me edmonton girls are over loose quickie in the toilet thingjust hope there are bare girls and not a load of shank mansI take it this girl is white (no racist) coz black people dont do them internet party things

naa mix race.tbh nowdays i aint seen any white tings in edmonton since 2005.loooooooooooooool at some of the comment replies to the bulletin."be there with my b.claver and a shank"

mathew pm me her myspace initwanna see if i know her 1st before i reach i know people there but i dont trust no one from n18 sameway

Guest PennyTraitor
the girl thats got beef with the mix race ting who psoted the bulletin is www.myspace.com/webcamhannah2007DONT BAIT ME THOUGH.
LOL.f*ck right off.