RAVES TONIGHT!!

Guest PennyTraitor

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PennyTraitor
went moonlights last night got there about 3am rave was done at 4am managed to get in one bottle of champs b4 the bar closedfunky monkey what is that rnb funkhouse bassline
yeTHE FIRST CLASS TEAM PRESENTS...FUNKY MONKEY - THE LONG AWAITED MOST TALKED ABOUT EVENT ON BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY 24th MARCH 2008.THIS EVENT WILL BE FULL OF VIBES, NICE PEOPLE AND THE BEST MUSIC FROM THE PAST AND PRESENT ERA! WHY MISS OUT ON FUNKY HOUSE, SOULFUL HOUSE, NICHE, BASELINE, BASHMENT, R'n'B, HIP HOP, SOCA AND SLOW JAMS FROM THE LIKES OF...THE HEARTLESS CREWINVASION CREWSIR STUDSDARKCHILDELSIEVOICE n VIBES KRAZY HYPE ENTSSTORM RIDERZMR WHYTEAND A SPECIAL FROM THE MAN WITH THE VIOLIN... ADAGGIOPLUS A LOT MORE DJ's SOON TO BE CONFIRMED!!!MAKE SURE YOU ARRIVE EARLY - A FUNK-TASTIC SEGMENT WHEN...MJ AND TODDLER (INVASION CREW) GO B2B WITH SIR STUDS AND CLENCHA!!! THIS IS SOMETHING YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS!!!IMPORTANT INFORMATION:ARIES - HALF PRICEPISCES - FREE BEFORE 11pmBIRTHDAY BOOKING - BIRTHDAY GIRL/BOY FREE, FREE BOTTLE OF WINE, CHAMPS OR BOTH, FREE TABLE, AND FREE CAKE! FOR THIS AMAZING PACKAGE, RING BARNETT ON 07944035944OH YEAH - MAKE SURE YOU PICK UP A COPY FROM EITHER MYSELF, BARNETT OR PEEZY! UNI STUDENTS, HOLLA AT ME! CD'S WILL GET POSTED!!!AND FOR THE RECORD, WE'VE MOVED FUNKY MONKEY FROM ALIBI TO SWAY NIGHTCLUB!!!Sway Nightclub61-65 Great Queen StreetLondonWC2B 5BZFollow the link below to view pictures of the venue and to locate it on the map!http://www.swaybar.co.uk/venue/club.htmlhttp://www.swaybar.co.uk/findus/SIR STUDS

Guest PennyTraitor
*Sighs*Is anybody out tonight? Where you going?
Sound, Leicester Sq.My bredrins rave, decent bashment tonight. cool.gif
How much fam?
£7-£10 before 12. More after me thinks.Now be warned, West End like to carry on dumb with that couples only talk after 12ish, so get there at a decent time.
Cool. West End are dumb like that still.
funky monkey.
SAY NO MORE!
u reachin?NoB in the houseeeecome we move to a group of chicks on a tag team ting.lol

FUNKY MONKEY!!!I'm gonna get heated but I dont care. Heartless will make it better (No Homo)
Where was u on saturday?
In bed. I heard about the madness with you lot!
Sound, Leicester Sq.My bredrins rave, decent bashment tonight. cool.gif
How much fam?
£7-£10 before 12. More after me thinks.Now be warned, West End like to carry on dumb with that couples only talk after 12ish, so get there at a decent time.
Cool. West End are dumb like that still.
funky monkey.
SAY NO MORE!
u reachin?NoB in the houseeeecome we move to a group of chicks on a tag team ting.lol
No long.

i know ur a lady but im seeing round two talksounds like you had a little scrap at the last rave or something fill me in
In a nutshell my girls had a heated argument with another group of girls frm the ends...luckily it got stopped but today mite see it happening again. Which i hope doesnt happen.

Guest PennyTraitor
JLove pull their ears. Trust.
bare tryna get urself involved.anyways hold tite all my vip2ers in the dance. sav all tappin man from nowhere then disappearing...jloves gettin down to the funky, there were a few others aswell i think...