RAVES TONIGHT!!

Guest PennyTraitor

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone reach the £1 boat party on Sunday at Embankment?
Yh one of my frens did. In his words "It was full of souf man wearin tracksuits". He said it was so ram he jus ended up going home.Also was 1 in 1 out by 11 or summin.
yeah apparantly too many people turned up/and they were only lettin 4 ppl in at a time.

Guest LOGers

Capacity was 600, I knew it was gonna be ram out, my friend is affliated with the crew hosting so he tried to get me to come down, I knew that if I was gonna get in I would have had to reach by 9.30pm which was very very long.

Yh one of my frens did. In his words "It was full of souf man wearin tracksuits". He said it was so ram he jus ended up going home.Also was 1 in 1 out by 11 or summin.
yeah apparantly too many people turned up/and they were only lettin 4 ppl in at a time.
yeah i touched that was OK. trust me it was ramm off...was a lil "hood" bare peckham yutes and it was way too hot.
I KNEW i recognised you!
You should have holla'd...i was licked differently so i didn't even recognise the people i came with let alone vip2'ersboth raves were ok. would have been pissed if i paid to go to either....the heartless one let me down tho cos i thought the venue wasn't even that ram and the vibe was not all that...

Guest PennyTraitor
yeah i touched that was OK. trust me it was ramm off...was a lil "hood" bare peckham yutes and it was way too hot.
I KNEW i recognised you!
You should have holla'd...i was licked differently so i didn't even recognise the people i came with let alone vip2'ersboth raves were ok. would have been pissed if i paid to go to either....the heartless one let me down tho cos i thought the venue wasn't even that ram and the vibe was not all that...
c/s

Guest PennyTraitor
Went Pitcher & Piano in Temple/Aldgate the other day.Laws of attraction pt 2. Was alright i suppose but i wudnt be in a rush to go there again tho.
thanks for that.:-/

Guest PennyTraitor
was u planning on going there?Go if u want. Dnt let my conclusion stop you.May get another 'wine & dine'.
i dont know what you mean by that still.(ye cool we'll do that)