Game on the front cover of Mass Appeal Magazine

Baroness.

Guest PROFIT2
i just wana know why the f*ck he got the butterfly on his cheek (which is why he got the LA/STAR tat's to cover it up)...i mean a butterfly WTF?
showin his growth/change in life
how does putting a butterfly show your growth?and then to cover it up straight away?

i just wana know why the f*ck he got the butterfly on his cheek (which is why he got the LA/STAR tat's to cover it up)...i mean a butterfly WTF?
how does putting a butterfly show your growth?and then to cover it up straight away?
then he felt he was the face of LA so he got LA on his face http://web.thegame360.com/news/article.jsp...s&fext=.jsp

Guest PROFIT2
then he felt he was the face of LA so he got LA on his face http://web.thegame360.com/news/article.jsp...s&fext=.jsp
ur missing my point...the LA one looked ok imo (b4 the star background was added)im talking bout the butterfly.....warblow for that???my bad just read it...sh*t reason...why not get your grandmas face seeing as you gave Easy his own memorial on your body....he's defo f*cked in the headLMAO@ the game ed hardy tees....bandwagons a-rollin jump on or look diffrent lol!!

thats just how he felt. . new life, so he got a butterfly. a butterfly is a catapillar b4, and then goes into a cacoon then turns into a butterfly. there 4 having a new life. different way of living etcmaybe he related that to his situations with being gunit. the beef leaving, being on aftermath and then not. etc etc.prob jjust personal reasons that made sence to him at the time of getting the tattoo.who knows reallyface tattoos r dumb anyways

Guest PROFIT2
thats just how he felt. . new life, so he got a butterfly. a butterfly is a catapillar b4, and then goes into a cacoon then turns into a butterfly. there 4 having a new life. different way of living etcmaybe he related that to his situations with being gunit. the beef leaving, being on aftermath and then not. etc etc.prob jjust personal reasons that made sence to him at the time of getting the tattoo.
nah reckon he's a fruit cake

Guest PROFIT2
lil waynes face tattoos r worse
true but they seem too have more meaning...sorry i mean i understand the meaningsf*ck tat's on the face/neck thats just stupid imo

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

I dont like when i posted abotu that tatt ebfore it got air =zanyhow, the few shreds of respect I had for this man vanished when I saw that hair.Prick.