Sign in to follow this  
Guest lofa

What are your...

Guest lofa

Strengths and weaknesses as a personTake it as you read it.Go go go power rangers

Strengths and weaknesses as a personTake it as you read it.Go go go power rangers
i know what urs are.u bump old topics and leave crap comments on them when u do it

Guest SKYSCRAPER

Strengths:I am perfect in every way.Weaknesses: I have low self esteem. I tend to be too hard on myself.

strengths: determination, kindness, arrogance, flyness, personal ambitionweakness: saying no, being helpful, lending money to friends, salted cashew nuts

Guest lofa
i know what urs are.u bump old topics and leave crap comments on them when u do it
Why are you crying about it ?Be easy, jeez.

Guest Swiftie

I trust no one...Take that as a strength or weakness if you will..

Why are you crying about it ?Be easy, jeez.
how would u know im crying?

STRENGTH - friendly, im a people personWEAKNESS - lack of motivation, lazy, i think to much into things, attract pyschos

im very resourceful when it comes to getting money, and im a creative personi get bored with sh*t early, and i take on more than i can take more time, workload wise

Guest PennyTraitor

STRENGTH ONE: GREAZY ON THE KURBSIDE. TRUST THAT HELPS IN LIFEWEAKNESS ONE: LOFAmore to come later.

LOL

My weaknesses are Im a procrastinator, i think too much, i dnt trust my instincts.My strengths are im reliable an caring.

Strengths... 19th Century French PoetryWeaknesses... lulu
well what can i say, i do have that effect on people i jokeanother weakness of mine is i personally think i was * to gullable/naive in the past but now im a ruthless wiser bitch ( yes ive been called a bitch before, shocking i know ) who is out to get what she can and will conquer any obstacles that she may face in the process.another weakness of mine is that i live in the past , need to move on and forget certain things.