Sign in to follow this  
Matholomew

FAO FAYE

Joined: 29-February 08Profile Views: 17*Last Seen: Today, 08:05 PMViewing Topic: house party in EDMONTON cavendish closeLocal Time: Mar 24 2008, 08:14 PM0 posts (0 per day)I SEE U signed up just to be nosey ay

i thought zero posters where all going to get ghosted?
theres about 8 pages of them on the members listyou pick this one cos shes got a girls name and you wanna try a tingEpicFail02.jpg

i thought zero posters where all going to get ghosted?
theres about 8 pages of them on the members listyou pick this one cos shes got a girls name and you wanna try a tingEpicFail02.jpg
actually no she was lurking in my topic still.i dont need to try a ting with someone on a forum that i cant even see.i have a gf neway

*feels obliged to post*
at last.welcome smile.gifDSCLAIMER TO THE GUYS: dont let this one get away be kind.see all it needed was to speak up and she posted.if the other 0 posters did this then POWforum would be a movement still

Guest RBG
*feels obliged to post*
either he made an account few weeks ago to make this topic today or callin ur name out actually worked... huh.gif

*feels obliged to post*
either he made an account few weeks ago to make this topic today or callin ur name out actually worked... huh.gif
ip check?

Guest Swiftie
*feels obliged to post*
ip check?
Nah two different people still...Shame she darted after the initial port of call.

Guest The Member

*feels to say "why dont you do me x.jus.doin.me.x"*but i dont wanna scare her away

you dont want to scare any new female users off like u scared that one off who had typing problems

lol at scaring users awayits only some harmless banter and this particular user has had no directed abuse