• other

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

black caribbean
laugh.gif:D:D:D Serious?
Barbadosjamaicacariband asianmy parents are both light (mixed)
If your parents are light because they are mixed, then you are what they are...With your skin tone, you will have a white grandmother/father somewhere.I know quarter cast people darker than you...
well there was no mixed option, i Dont think the were white my grandparents are VERY light asian and carib side.. carib being arawak by the way not caribbean.....black people come in many different shades i dont have to be chocolate to be black and i dont have to be medium hue to be mixed black...race is about parentage/heritage not shade

Guest Sean Ash
there should of been a mixed option.1/2 montserratian1/4 spanish1/8 russian1/8 welsh
'Mixed breed'From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia'A mixed breed is an animal whose parents are from different breeds or species. Mixed breeds include: -Mixed-breed dogs, dogs whose parents are not of the same breed.-Other crosses, sometimes between species, such as mule, zorse, liger, and so on NOT MY WORDS.

there should of been a mixed option.1/2 montserratian1/4 spanish1/8 russian1/8 welsh
'Mixed breed'From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia'A mixed breed is an animal whose parents are from different breeds or species. Mixed breeds include: -Mixed-breed dogs, dogs whose parents are not of the same breed.-Other crosses, sometimes between species, such as mule, zorse, liger, and so on NOT MY WORDS.
whats your pointsurely the word can be applied to humans toosome sly sendage but in a way your making yourself look real stupid

Guest Sean Ash
http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/MIXEDMain Entry: mixed Part of Speech: adjective Definition: combined Synonyms: alloyed, amalgamated, assimilated, assorted, blended, brewed, composite, compound, conglomerate, crossbred, crossed, different, disordered, diverse, diversified, embodied, fused, heterogeneous, hybrid, hybridized, incorporated, infused, interbred, interdenominational, joint, kneaded, married, merged, mingled, miscellaneous, mongrel, motley, multifarious, tied, transfused, united, varied, woven Antonyms: homogeneous, pure

'bum'from the dictionary.com'a person who avoids work and sponges on others; loafer; idler''a tramp, hobo, or derelict'' an incompetent person''of poor, wretched, or miserable quality; worthless'NOT MY WORDS

'bum'from the dictionary.com'a person who avoids work and sponges on others; loafer; idler''a tramp, hobo, or derelict'' an incompetent person''of poor, wretched, or miserable quality; worthless'NOT MY WORDS
SNAP

Guest Sean Ash
Ashman you d*ckheadWhat race are you?
I GOT A BIT OF IRISH IN ME.. A BIT OF THE OLE AFRICAN BLOOD IN ME.. I GOT A BIT OF POLISH... A BIT OF HITLERISM AND A LITTLE BIT OF ENGLISH, THEREFORE I AM MIXED AND CAN SLEW WHO I WANT

Guest Sean Ash
SNAP
Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source - Share This stu·dent /ˈstudnt, ˈstyud-/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[stood-nt, styood-] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation –noun 1. a person formally engaged in learning, esp. one enrolled in a school or college; pupil: a student at Yale. 2. any person who studies, investigates, or examines thoughtfully: a student of human nature. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------[Origin: 1350–1400; ME < L student- (s. of studéns), prp. of studére to take pains; see -ent; r. ME studiant, aph. var. of estudiant < OF, n. use of prp. of estudier to study] I DO NOT SEE THE WORD BUM IN THERE?

I GOT A BIT OF IRISH IN ME.. A BIT OF THE OLE AFRICAN BLOOD IN ME.. I GOT A BIT OF POLISH... A BIT OF HITLERISM AND A LITTLE BIT OF ENGLISH, THEREFORE I AM MIXED AND CAN SLEW WHO I WANT
lmfao.You might as-well start calling out niggers and sh*t cos you got African in you still.I think you can get away with it..

black caribbean
laugh.gif:D:D:D Serious?
Barbadosjamaicacariband asianmy parents are both light (mixed)
If your parents are light because they are mixed, then you are what they are...With your skin tone, you will have a white grandmother/father somewhere.I know quarter cast people darker than you...
well there was no mixed option, i Dont think the were white my grandparents are VERY light asian and carib side.. carib being arawak by the way not caribbean.....black people come in many different shades i dont have to be chocolate to be black and i dont have to be medium hue to be mixed black...race is about parentage/heritage not shade
Thats disregarding my point.Im not ignorant and Im not sending, so dont slyly try and school me.You are incredibly light. I'm just surprised thats all.SMH @ Ashman once again. Come like the child that always disappoints.Im glad you will forever be on benefits while I can come to this country first generation and do better than you within a year :D Helps me to sleep at night knowing your beloved country is being taken over by my fellow ethnics.

Guest Sean Ash
lmfao.You might as-well start calling out niggers and sh*t cos you got African in you still.I think you can get away with it..
No, my brother, we were enslaved by the white honkey, it is an insult to call eachother 'nigger', my nigger. Do not lower your levels to the pink swine.

Guest Smell Of Death

lolAshman has u man eatin out of the palm of his handshe's a clever dude he knows exactly what hes doinhe's jus on his comp now bussin up at peeps angry over himmaybe he needs to get a hobby, i dunnobut i dnt see why u keep jus givin him what he clearly wantsjus ignore itwhy i dnt even lock his topics coz thats jus more ammo for him to complain that coz of that somehow a Polish guy will take a house he deserved