• white- english
    • white-other
    • asian
    • oriental
    • other

Guest Sean Ash
black caribbean
laugh.gif:D:D:D Serious?
Barbadosjamaicacariband asianmy parents are both light (mixed)
If your parents are light because they are mixed, then you are what they are...With your skin tone, you will have a white grandmother/father somewhere.I know quarter cast people darker than you...
well there was no mixed option, i Dont think the were white my grandparents are VERY light asian and carib side.. carib being arawak by the way not caribbean.....black people come in many different shades i dont have to be chocolate to be black and i dont have to be medium hue to be mixed black...race is about parentage/heritage not shade
Thats disregarding my point.Im not ignorant and Im not sending, so dont slyly try and school me.You are incredibly light. I'm just surprised thats all.SMH @ Ashman once again. Come like the child that always disappoints.Im glad you will forever be on benefits while I can come to this country first generation and do better than you within a year :D Helps me to sleep at night knowing your beloved country is being taken over by my fellow ethnics.
and this is what is wrong about this country.. and you sit there taking the piss ..c*ntVOTE BNP VOTE BNPKICK THE IMMIGRUNT CUNTS OUT!!!

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

there should of been a mixed option.1/2 montserratian1/4 spanish1/8 russian1/8 welsh
'Mixed breed'From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia'A mixed breed is an animal whose parents are from different breeds or species. Mixed breeds include: -Mixed-breed dogs, dogs whose parents are not of the same breed.-Other crosses, sometimes between species, such as mule, zorse, liger, and so on NOT MY WORDS.
'bum'from the dictionary.com'a person who avoids work and sponges on others; loafer; idler''a tramp, hobo, or derelict'' an incompetent person''of poor, wretched, or miserable quality; worthless'NOT MY WORDS
SNAP
Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source - Share This stu·dent /ˈstudnt, ˈstyud-/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[stood-nt, styood-] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation –noun 1. a person formally engaged in learning, esp. one enrolled in a school or college; pupil: a student at Yale. 2. any person who studies, investigates, or examines thoughtfully: a student of human nature. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------[Origin: 1350–1400; ME < L student- (s. of studéns), prp. of studére to take pains; see -ent; r. ME studiant, aph. var. of estudiant < OF, n. use of prp. of estudier to study] I DO NOT SEE THE WORD BUM IN THERE?
LMFAOStudying at your age dont qualify bossman. When man in your class are getting whips, you will be qualifying for a freedom pass.About student.

Guest Sean Ash
lolAshman has u man eatin out of the palm of his handshe's a clever dude he knows exactly what hes doinhe's jus on his comp now bussin up at peeps angry over himmaybe he needs to get a hobby, i dunnobut i dnt see why u keep jus givin him what he clearly wantsjus ignore itwhy i dnt even lock his topics coz thats jus more ammo for him to complain that coz of that somehow a Polish guy will take a house he deserved
***STARTS SINGINGI'VEE GOT THE WHOLEEEE WORLD ... IN MY HANDS... I GOT THE WHOLE WORLD... IN MY HANDS

lolAshman has u man eatin out of the palm of his handshe's a clever dude he knows exactly what hes doinhe's jus on his comp now bussin up at peeps angry over himmaybe he needs to get a hobby, i dunnobut i dnt see why u keep jus givin him what he clearly wantsjus ignore itwhy i dnt even lock his topics coz thats jus more ammo for him to complain that coz of that somehow a Polish guy will take a house he deserved
***STARTS SINGINGI'VEE GOT THE WHOLEEEE WORLD ... IN MY HANDS... I GOT THE WHOLE WORLD... IN MY HANDS
LOL

Guest Sean Ash
there should of been a mixed option.1/2 montserratian1/4 spanish1/8 russian1/8 welsh
'Mixed breed'From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia'A mixed breed is an animal whose parents are from different breeds or species. Mixed breeds include: -Mixed-breed dogs, dogs whose parents are not of the same breed.-Other crosses, sometimes between species, such as mule, zorse, liger, and so on NOT MY WORDS.
'bum'from the dictionary.com'a person who avoids work and sponges on others; loafer; idler''a tramp, hobo, or derelict'' an incompetent person''of poor, wretched, or miserable quality; worthless'NOT MY WORDS
SNAP
Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source - Share This stu·dent /ˈstudnt, ˈstyud-/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[stood-nt, styood-] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation –noun 1. a person formally engaged in learning, esp. one enrolled in a school or college; pupil: a student at Yale. 2. any person who studies, investigates, or examines thoughtfully: a student of human nature. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------[Origin: 1350–1400; ME < L student- (s. of studéns), prp. of studére to take pains; see -ent; r. ME studiant, aph. var. of estudiant < OF, n. use of prp. of estudier to study] I DO NOT SEE THE WORD BUM IN THERE?
LMFAOStudying at your age dont qualify bossman. When man in your class are getting whips, you will be qualifying for a freedom pass.About student.
SO YOU ARE AGEIST?SCUM BAGRESPECT ME.. YOU ARE IN MY HOUSE NOW BENEFITING BEFORE MY PEOPLE

SNAP
230231660.jpgDance dun

black caribbean
If your parents are light because they are mixed, then you are what they are...With your skin tone, you will have a white grandmother/father somewhere.I know quarter cast people darker than you...
well there was no mixed option, i Dont think the were white my grandparents are VERY light asian and carib side.. carib being arawak by the way not caribbean.....black people come in many different shades i dont have to be chocolate to be black and i dont have to be medium hue to be mixed black...race is about parentage/heritage not shade
Thats disregarding my point.Im not ignorant and Im not sending, so dont slyly try and school me.You are incredibly light. I'm just surprised thats all.SMH @ Ashman once again. Come like the child that always disappoints.Im glad you will forever be on benefits while I can come to this country first generation and do better than you within a year :D Helps me to sleep at night knowing your beloved country is being taken over by my fellow ethnics.
and this is what is wrong about this country.. and you sit there taking the piss ..c*ntVOTE BNP VOTE BNPKICK THE IMMIGRUNT CUNTS OUT!!!
LMFAO.We will never be stopped.2007-10-28IllegalImmigrant.jpg

my mum was born in Austrailia and lived there till she was 7 , dont class myself as half austrailan thoughmight explain my love for home and away though
llow home and away lol
u know home and away was the sh*t back in the day , ( my mum BANNED me from watchin neighnbours because of one storyline lol ) did u know SALLY is still in it , that girl will end up dying on set one day because she has been in the show so long.dunno if fisher is still about though

black caribbean
Sorry, Just sort of f*cks me off when.. ppl r like ' o u aint mixed, u aint got black in you, stop tryin it etc etc.... heard that bare and it does get jarring after a while.

my mum was born in Austrailia and lived there till she was 7 , dont class myself as half austrailan thoughmight explain my love for home and away though
llow home and away lol
u know home and away was the sh*t back in the day , ( my mum BANNED me from watchin neighnbours because of one storyline lol ) did u know SALLY is still in it , that girl will end up dying on set one day because she has been in the show so long.dunno if fisher is still about though
Sally gets stabbed on tuesday laugh.gif

llow home and away lol
Sally gets stabbed on tuesday :D
about flippin time the cow dies. i never clocked why vinnie got sent to jail and now his mrs ( heartbreak high student ) is with a next man ? blink.gif

Ashman has u man eatin out of the palm of his handsbut i dnt see why u keep jus givin him what he clearly wantsjus ignore it
llow home and away lol
Sally gets stabbed on tuesday laugh.gif
I thought she'd been stabbed already?