Players outside the top 4 teams who could be looking at a big move this summer

Guest Eduardo

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno about big move but Kevin Nolan?Dave Kitson (I like him, no homo)Giles Barnes will more than likely move.Kenwyne Jones possibly?Dunno who else, most mid table clubs dont really have to sell and there aint really anyone outside of them clubs that is lightning this season ala Darren Bent.Actually Santa Cruz, if Liverpoool are smart.

Young aint going nowhere before people start saying it.If Ramos wants rid, I can see MON being at the front of the queue for an over-priced Lennon though. £13million+
He does fit the bill...Light Skin + Fast...But you just bought Routledge doe...

I dunno about big move but Kevin Nolan?Dave Kitson (I like him, no homo)Giles Barnes will more than likely move.Kenwyne Jones possibly?Dunno who else, most mid table clubs dont really have to sell and there aint really anyone outside of them clubs that is lightning this season ala Darren Bent.Actually Santa Cruz, if Liverpoool are smart.
Who you support?

Barnes possibly Liverpool...Santa Cruz possiblyBut no else from your list would get the chance imo...Nolan been sh*t this season...

Young aint going nowhere before people start saying it.If Ramos wants rid, I can see MON being at the front of the queue for an over-priced Lennon though. £13million+
Yeah, hes only on an 18month deal though, MON said he wanted to give him a chance.And in a press confrence the other day MON said that 'Wayne has lost so much confidence he hasnt beat a man in training yet' and gave the impression it would be unlikely we'll be seeing him in first team action this season.And yeah, Knight's been poor since Davies got injured...But it's really frustrating, because there is a quality centre half in there somewhere, I'm sure most of it is down to Carson's demise and theres no trust between the GK and defence...Knight was f*ck*ng quality for 6 months until he lost his place to suspension.

Darren BentAaron LennonPascal Chimbonda
Players outside the top 4 teams who could be looking at a big move this summer What big move will bent get man. I liked him when he was at charlton but bench warmin has changed him.
I heard Wenger needs a replacement for Adesamson....

Kenwyne Jones has a release clause of 6mil if they go down.Dave Kitson is a sick player as well.I could see MON going for one of them in the Summer
You lot need to make that Curtis Davies thing permanent like day transfer window opens back.Zat Knight aint cutting it, youve been poor since his return.

Who you support?
Man U.

Kenwyne Jones has a release clause of 6mil if they go down.Dave Kitson is a sick player as well.I could see MON going for one of them in the Summer
You lot need to make that Curtis Davies thing permanent like day transfer window opens back.Zat Knight aint cutting it, youve been poor since his return.
It's already sorted.MON has said theres no way that the deal can't happen, even with his injury.It's because WBA have recieved too mcuh in transfer revenue last tax year, and they'd of had to pay LOADS more tax if the deal would of gone through last season.It's the same thing that happened when Kzuczack went United as well.

Yeah, hes only on an 18month deal though, MON said he wanted to give him a chance.And in a press confrence the other day MON said that 'Wayne has lost so much confidence he hasnt beat a man in training yet' and gave the impression it would be unlikely we'll be seeing him in first team action this season.
Sounds quite deep for him...Martins would be a good signing for Villa if hes allowed to leave...

Barnes possibly Liverpool...Santa Cruz possiblyBut no else from your list would get the chance imo...Nolan been sh*t this season...
I can see an Everton buying Nolan still, they like them kinda average English players, will fit their jigsaw, they dont need him though.Think he'd be alright at Boro maybe.

Yeah, hes only on an 18month deal though, MON said he wanted to give him a chance.And in a press confrence the other day MON said that 'Wayne has lost so much confidence he hasnt beat a man in training yet' and gave the impression it would be unlikely we'll be seeing him in first team action this season.
Sounds quite deep for him...Martins would be a good signing for Villa if hes allowed to leave...
Yeah he wouldFantastic infact.He's exactly what we need, someone direct who gets goals.

Kenwyne Jones is average.theres alot of good players out there, santa cruz cost 2m, the year before Benni McCarthy was free(?)Dave Kitson is a championship strikerI dunno what teams have big money? spurs (ramos aint stupid tho), newcastle yeah, sunderland (he spent round 30m and is fighting relegation so yeah), villa yeah MON likes splurging

I can see an Everton buying Nolan still, they like them kinda average English players, will fit their jigsaw, they dont need him though.Think he'd be alright at Boro maybe.
My BadThought thread was just about players who might get top4 moves to the top4 and chasing pack.