Players outside the top 4 teams who could be looking at a big move this summer

Guest Eduardo

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Darren BentAaron LennonPascal Chimbonda
Players outside the top 4 teams who could be looking at a big move this summer What big move will bent get man. I liked him when he was at charlton but bench warmin has changed him.
I heard Wenger needs a replacement for Adesamson....
you and I both know arsenal aint stupid enough to pay rediculous amounts of money for a player

Biggest spenders will be Newcastle, Tottenham, Man City, & Chelsea.
Dunno bout Chelsea they dont really need anybody...Unless lots of players leave such as..LampardDrogbaShevchenkoPizzaroand othersLeave..The rest i agree with...Will be lots of prem players available in the summer..

Players outside the top 4 teams who could be looking at a big move this summer What big move will bent get man. I liked him when he was at charlton but bench warmin has changed him.
you and I both know arsenal aint stupid enough to pay rediculous amounts of money for a player
And thats why you will finish 4th this season. Again.

Slightly off topic but I can see Steve Sidwell at Portsmouth next season
Nah they dont need him imo...Maybe Middlesborough especially with Boateng going...
Nah he's had a taste of success (Not that hes won anything) Why would quality english players wanna go to Middlesborough? Even with Portmouth not necessarily needing him he, would easily slot into that kind of up and coming team while I cant see Middlesborough making much forward movement.Players in this country seem to realise that about them these days, just bare ship jumpers.

Guest Eduardo
Slightly off topic but I can see Steve Sidwell at Portsmouth next season
Nah they dont need him imo...Maybe Middlesborough especially with Boateng going...
Exactly, they have better players than him.

Im still not sure Flamini will stay...Maybe if you had won the title or if you win the champions league he might...But for some reason i can see him going to Italy on a free...

Biggest spenders will be Newcastle, Tottenham, Man City, & Chelsea.
Dunno bout Chelsea they dont really need anybody...Unless lots of players leave such as..LampardDrogbaShevchenkoPizzaroand othersLeave..The rest i agree with...Will be lots of prem players available in the summer..
Chelsea will spend a lot cos it will be their new managers first summer...

Lol, biggest spenders not in the top half & they try pass on wisdom...

Try tell me if your tit of a manager had bought a good striker and a good winger you would still be in 1st and probably win the league.Wenger flopped.........again.

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

can't see many moving from mid level clubs. If bolton go down nolan, davies, gardner, diouf. Fulham mcbride, dempsey, bullard. Brum forsell, mcfadden and mcsheffry.

Try tell me if your tit of a manager had bought a good striker and a good winger you would still be in 1st and probably win the league.Wenger flopped.........again.
He brought a good striker, he got injured in February...Winger, well...

i can see Jaaskelainen moving to Arsenal to replace Lehamni'm sure he's out of contract at the end of the seasonand Giles Barnes aint going anywhere he's done nothing this season injured played about 10 games and now injured again till the summerhe's only 19 no ones buying him yet

i hate this type of talki think players should only leave clubs that lack ambition spurs, everton, blackburn,villa and city should not be selling players... we want a more competative league not a feeder system for the big 4 to do well in CL

i can see Jaaskelainen moving to Arsenal to replace Lehamni'm sure he's out of contract at the end of the seasonand Giles Barnes aint going anywhere he's done nothing this season injured played about 10 games and now injured again till the summerhe's only 19 no ones buying him yet
He's still generating interest. West Ham & Newcastle are likely to bid.

Guest Robin_Van_PersG
Typical another overrated injury prone english player

Think Newcastle had a recent bid turned down, West Ham does seem the likely one though.