I just found...

Dat Boy B

Honest I remember the time I went to my local corner shop and being it was a mate of mine who works there he was in the midst of cleaning the shelves so I offered to help. There I was taking down some Heinz tomato ketchup and there it was... A wallet with over £200 (if I remember correctly). Guy was in as much shock as I was but he said it was cool for me to take it as long as I slip him a bit (finders keepers and all that). Was f*ck*ng great really, I remember posting about it Rwd.Also the time I was out and about in Dulwich a while ago and found a gold bracelet lying on the streets. Took it. My brother checked online with its code or something and found it was worth a good £250 min.True stories.

Cleaning out the basement a month or so ago and in 1 box it had all sorts of sh*t from primary school... papers colour pencils and my school bagI opened the school bag out of curiousity since it was heavy and I found 1 of those old-skool white Game Boy with Super Mario Land and 20 quid, plus a 1 quid note (I'm sure they weren't about when I was a kid)...Thing is I NEVER owned a Game Boy until the GB color, so I must have teefed it from someone... Not to mention the most money I'd ever have on me back then was about a quid for the "that guy" cream truck at lunchtime and those Feast "that guy" creams, ended up using the 20 for a henry

Guest Mr. Estacado
nothign worse than headphones in ur earor comb in ur hair
phone in your hand....When i first did this I was baffed....I Scroleld down to mum in my phone book to tell her i lost my phone aswell
Wait hol upYou used the thing you were looking for to ask someone else the location of the thing you were looking forLMAO
LOL no way.dun things like thishad my pen in my hand and i'm wiling out in class like wtf nah nah who has my pen then 1 bosh was like it's in yr hand estacadoi was like o sh*tthe class were like d*ckheadthen we skanked out to 4ward riddim eastman style

Guest Vaseline
Honest I remember the time I went to my local corner shop and being it was a mate of mine who works there he was in the midst of cleaning the shelves so I offered to help. There I was taking down some Heinz tomato ketchup and there it was... A wallet with over £200 (if I remember correctly). Guy was in as much shock as I was but he said it was cool for me to take it as long as I slip him a bit (finders keepers and all that). Was f*ck*ng great really, I remember posting about it Rwd.Also the time I was out and about in Dulwich a while ago and found a gold bracelet lying on the streets. Took it. My brother checked online with its code or something and found it was worth a good £250 min.True stories.
lucky girl manyou got some good karma

hold tight my boy going shopping and buying a new jacket and an ipod touch, getting absolutely wrecked and then telling me "look at this pocket, it amazing, I didn't even know it was there"Then calling me next morning and saying he lost his ipod touch...only to get back to London and find it in this "amazing pocket"

remember one chick found £150 in a plastic bag on her way to my yard before school, told her leave it at my yard cah she really doesn't wanna lose that at school. Went school, she told people, break time i saw, no lie, half the school chasing her for the p. Idiot girl, she's lucky i told them to seckle and lied and said i had it.

1 time my uncle gave me a jacket and I found condoms, cinema tickets and some money in there still.I remember at my old house some mail came from Germany at xmas, for the former residents I think.It was there for time so I took it and put it under my bed and didnt open it, cos I felt bad taking other peoples mail still.Had it under the bed for about a year b4 I remembered and opened it, was £15 inside, big money for a 14 year old.

1 time my uncle gave me a jacket and I found condoms, cinema tickets and some money in there still.I remember at my old house some mail came from Germany at xmas, for the former residents I think.It was there for time so I took it and put it under my bed and didnt open it, cos I felt bad taking other peoples mail still.Had it under the bed for about a year b4 I remembered and opened it, was £15 inside, big money for a 14 year old.
kept readin that as mali still

Guest djbmc
nothign worse than headphones in ur earor comb in ur hair
lol, one time i washed my hair in a rush and left the house with shampoo still in it! I found a leaf, hanging from a thread of spider's web in the middle of a field once, god knows wot it was hanging off.

kept readin that as mali still
*looks around*