I just found...

Dat Boy B

Guest Swiftie

Whole bunch of 3 bills in an envolpe.....Kinda wished I hadnt spent that money tho... (charity give away would've been better)COZ karma's bitch & its stung me a few times..

Completely forgot i had about £40 in my drawer one time. Left in there for a week or so, so i wudnt spend it.Ended up leaving it in there for like a whole month or two and jus found it recently.Found £30 on the bus one time too. Dropped out the mans pocket in front of me as he left the bus and i saw it on his seat as i got up for my stop.

Guest Swiftie
Found £30 on the bus one time too. Dropped out the mans pocket in front of me as he left the bus and i saw it on his seat as i got up for my stop.
More like the minute he was off.. You was on that sit.. No lay

lost an earring once and it ended up being in one of my boots! blink.gif only found out when i went to put them on.
I remember i was in hospital visting a female friend.One of her friends was there.And she "lost" her phone , shes getting angry now etc making accusations..BITCH ENDED UP HAVING IT IN HER BOOT.

Guest Smell Of Death
lost an earring once and it ended up being in one of my boots! blink.gif only found out when i went to put them on.
I remember i was in hospital visting a female friend.One of her friends was there.And she "lost" her phone , shes getting angry now etc making accusations..BITCH ENDED UP HAVING IT IN HER BOOT.
same exact situationexcept a diff kinda hosptialone girl there went off with a couple others to the shop without permission n lost her fone when she came backthis was about 11amshe looked everywhere, even went with a nurse to the shop to try find itthen gave up n now it was about 3.30 n she jus sat there n was like"ull never guess what i jus found"her f*ckin fone was in her bootshe was tryin all day to ring it aswell n we wer like"didnt u feel it vibrate"she said i felt sutin but didnt thinka nything of itpure plainfaces about

Guest Swiftie
Whole bunch of 3 bills in an envolpe.....
MIGHT HAV BEEN THE BILL MONEY SOME 1 IN UR YARD LEFT
Come on now.. U really think I would take money from my own house...Dont bite the hand that feeds you..... Regardless of the situation..

Guest Smell Of Death
Whole bunch of 3 bills in an envolpe.....
MIGHT HAV BEEN THE BILL MONEY SOME 1 IN UR YARD LEFT
Come on now.. U really think I would take money from my own house...Dont bite the hand that feeds you..... Regardless of the situation..
lmfao

nothign worse than headphones in ur earor comb in ur hair
phone in your hand....When i first did this I was baffed....I Scroleld down to mum in my phone book to tell her i lost my phone aswellBut this is abotu findingI found my keys in a jacket once...I was well shook I had lost my keys for liek a month

Guest Vaseline
phone in your hand....When i first did this I was baffed....I Scroleld down to mum in my phone book to tell her i lost my phone aswell
Wait hol upYou used the thing you were looking for to ask someone else the location of the thing you were looking forLMAO

phone in your hand....When i first did this I was baffed....I Scroleld down to mum in my phone book to tell her i lost my phone aswell
Wait hol upYou used the thing you were looking for to ask someone else the location of the thing you were looking forLMAO