PESRANKINGS MANDEM i.e. matt

mR ReZiW

CANT BELIEVE DAT f*ck*ng DARKIRISHHORSE GUY, HES SO f*ck*ng sh*t. playing this c*nt n he had f*ck*ng 1 GREEN BAR, he beat me 4-3 but his players were all over da shop. i counted dat i had 3 open goal chances where the camera switches to the other end. hes going on like hes f*ck*ng GREAZE n bare of dem man r on his bollocks, seems like knowone wants to tell him his connections sh*t. hes any guy wit a lagMACZ SHUT UP

how did i miss reziw saying sh*t about lagmake me laugh
macz u missed da last lineRBG ur sh*t, stick to hotting up fat wite girls myspaces pro aint for u son.MATTS STILL IN THE COMPETITION, HOPEFULLY HE WINS THIS OR GETS BEAT BY DARKIRISH N JOINS ME MOANING BOUT THIS PADDYS CONNECTION

macz u missed da last lineRBG ur sh*t, stick to hotting up fat wite girls myspaces pro aint for u son.MATTS STILL IN THE COMPETITION, HOPEFULLY HE WINS THIS OR GETS BEAT BY DARKIRISH N JOINS ME MOANING BOUT THIS PADDYS CONNECTION
Im not the one who lags games on purpose to secure results so boi..

NICCA PLEASE 7-3, n ur shook to play me. allow ur pro hype. cos u cant back it up

NICCA PLEASE 7-3, n ur shook to play me. allow ur pro hype. cos u cant back it up
2-1 halftime pirlo hit crossbar from freekick2nd half a lag suddenly appears and maldini gives away a laggy pen then he scores a laggy owngoal and then you gonto score cutbacks for the rest of your goals seeing i could get nowere near ur players im not the only one to have said it lags bare wen playing u

2-1 halftime pirlo hit crossbar from freekick2nd half a lag suddenly appears and maldini gives away a laggy pen then he scores a laggy owngoal and then you gonto score cutbacks for the rest of your goals seeing i could get nowere near ur players im not the only one to have said it lags bare wen playing u
OH GOD, lol. mans still got a match report for a game dat was last week, maybe longer. 2-1 ht den i win 7-3 ur sh*t, smh. jump on da reziw lag bandwagon cos none of u will ever be better than me. smh @ using lag as an excuse hor a 7-3 defeat, no complaints till u heard everyone else chattin sh*t.

Why do you hype this Irish guy so much?He's ANY guy. Where was he at these offline events? Need to stop hyping these internet guys man.
EXACTLY MY POINT, this guy is sh*t. i never have n never will hype him. all them pesrankings man r on his nuts. manz trying to show dem man da levels. he sed hes coming to the LONDON BPEG, no more lag for him so its LIGHTS OUT

OH GOD, lol. mans still got a match report for a game dat was last week, maybe longer. 2-1 ht den i win 7-3 ur sh*t, smh. jump on da reziw lag bandwagon cos none of u will ever be better than me. smh @ using lag as an excuse hor a 7-3 defeat, no complaints till u heard everyone else chattin sh*t.
because i know how it sounds...obviously your not gonna admit your have no boadbrand in ur yard...

Lol @ that swag list of players.I recognize 4/5 players including the man from here laugh.gifExpect one of you to atleast to get to 1/4 finals (Get out group stages)Sykes is the brea who lost 18-0. p*ssy with the Arsenal top, just tell him your gunna beat him up and he will lose his concentration.

Guest Sho Case

yh i forgot i entered that online comp reziduematt PM'd me but by the time i found the event it was too latei got booted as it was past 8pmso i watched eastenderstheres only so much online can reflecta lot of players benefit from the swag conditions onlineoffline is the 1,get to see whats really goodthat 50k comp was the 1 though,i missed the boat