PESRANKINGS MANDEM i.e. matt

mR ReZiW

Rez the guy I went out to had the worst connection I've ever played online.We played in the same group and attempted our match 3 times!!!! because it was so sh*t, then lo and behold I get him in the knockout stage and yep, connection is a disgrace and he wins 2-1. The standard is ok on there but I think players I've played on here can more than hold their own. Gundam, Macz, JJ and Sho need to step up and start helping us two try take these neeks down.

MATT U GOT BEATEN BY DAT SK8ERPRO GUY, HES WORSE DAN REAMS, BEAT HIM 8-2 DEN HE SAID I CAN ONLY USE BARCA BEAT HIM 4-1 WIT WEST HAM N HE SAYS THE STADIUM WAS TO DARK. SMH., WHY MATT
I refer you to my above response.Remember me complaining last night about it? and we both took foucking ages to play cos his connection was being run by hamsters.When I played him earlier in the night I beat him 6-0 mate and 4-2. Then he beat me 2-1 with a disgusting connection.He was sh*t.

Guest Sho Case
Don't even know, just searched for my name and this came up. lol This was on Pro 6 though when i was swag and using Inter.
o seeni need to start using more forumseverything seems long other than vip2

yh for real i rememeber dat, wen i played him it was ayt still tru say some peoples connection clashes n ting. most of dem man r cool thou just a few guys think dere hot untill u heat dem up.mans gone up to 170th now still, i need to go on some mad unbeaten streak won 4 tournys in a row last week still.I SEE YOU TRY TAKE DEM CHEAP SHOTS AT ME MATT, smh. ABOUT EXPLOITING FLAWS IN THE GAME, lol DA HATE IS DERE

yh for real i rememeber dat, wen i played him it was ayt still tru say some peoples connection clashes n ting. most of dem man r cool thou just a few guys think dere hot untill u heat dem up.mans gone up to 170th now still, i need to go on some mad unbeaten streak won 4 tournys in a row last week still.I SEE YOU TRY TAKE DEM CHEAP SHOTS AT ME MATT, smh. ABOUT EXPLOITING FLAWS IN THE GAME, lol DA HATE IS DERE
You do though.You run more than Linford laugh.gifAnd the cutbacks are often still.Guess I just find it f*ck*ng hard to play against... Though I've kinda figured how to stop you scoring a million goals past me now and the games are closer.

LOL. that aint exploiting flaws in the game, if it was anyone cud do it. IM GIFTED who u know dat does it like rez. just cos my dribblings looks easy dnt mean anyone can do it. i dnt even though that many cutbacks unless im playing people who cant STOP the run. told u already 'I DRIBBLE LIKE IM RETARDED' im too sick.im not feeling ur possession football ITS KILLING THE GAME, no attacking flare.BTW how long u had ur ps3 for?? (not a sendage ting)

LOL. that aint exploiting flaws in the game, if it was anyone cud do it. IM GIFTED who u know dat does it like rez. just cos my dribblings looks easy dnt mean anyone can do it. i dnt even though that many cutbacks unless im playing people who cant STOP the run. told u already 'I DRIBBLE LIKE IM RETARDED' im too sick.im not feeling ur possession football ITS KILLING THE GAME, no attacking flare.BTW how long u had ur ps3 for?? (not a sendage ting)
Not that long, about 2.5 months or something, I can't even remember...My possession game is sick and I try score well crafted, intricate goals which have been built up properly.Playing actual football is more enjoyable too. Constantly running is a flaw in the game as it's unrealistic. Players can't sprint 50 yards every 2 minutes at full pelt brushing off defenders like they're dust in real life...It's definitely a flaw in PES2008, which is one of the most arcade like versions of the game and not really targetting the purists. Defending is generally difficult on this version, certain players are super human and the goalkeepers are a disgrace.Still a fun game to play though and more addictive than most.Also, lets not fail to remember that you predominantly use Barca, who have the best attacking players in the game.

personally i dnt think its a flaw as NO ONE else can do it except dem inter users. dis is arcade like but FIFAs too realistic, only football game where u can get 1-0 wins n ting.I LIKE DA WAY U CALL PASSING IT ALONG DA BACK 4 TEN TIMES DEN GIVING IT TO UR WINGER TO SET UP A CUTBACK A 'BUILT UP' GOAL.

personally i dnt think its a flaw as NO ONE else can do it except dem inter users. dis is arcade like but FIFAs too realistic, only football game where u can get 1-0 wins n ting.I LIKE DA WAY U CALL PASSING IT ALONG DA BACK 4 TEN TIMES DEN GIVING IT TO UR WINGER TO SET UP A CUTBACK A 'BUILT UP' GOAL.
Making 3 or for passes along the back 4 doesn't constitute me being a boring negative player dry.gif In most of these Pesrankings tournies I've been top 3 top scorers at the end of the group stage.LOL @ 10 times though.Watch proper football and see how good teams wait for gaps to emerge and then attack accordingly.Also, how can I counter attack if I've got the ball 65% of the time?Playing actual football >>>>>>>>>> running and exploiting flaws with supermen.And lol at me scoring cutbacks. I only do so when well worked or I'm desperate to score. I don't sprint 100 yards and then pull it back, I pass it.And I've heard FIFA's more realistic but I haven't played it? Never buy it...

Making 3 or for passes along the back 4 doesn't constitute me being a boring negative player dry.gif In most of these Pesrankings tournies I've been top 3 top scorers at the end of the group stage.LOL @ 10 times though.Watch proper football and see how good teams wait for gaps to emerge and then attack accordingly.Also, how can I counter attack if I've got the ball 65% of the time?Playing actual football >>>>>>>>>> running and exploiting flaws with supermen.And lol at me scoring cutbacks. I only do so when well worked or I'm desperate to score. I don't sprint 100 yards and then pull it back, I pass it.And I've heard FIFA's more realistic but I haven't played it? Never buy it...
1. ITS NOT REAL FOOTBALL!!!!2. WTF IS A WELL WORKED CUTBACK, UR JUST STYLING THE CHEAPNESS BY KNOCKING THE BALL AROUND3. SPRINTING TAKES MORE SKILL DAN PASSING DA BALL AROND, I CAN DO THAT BUT I HAVE NO PATIENCEFIFA AINT BAD , WE HAD A VIP2 PRO LEAGUE. 3 MAN TURNED UP, HAD TO SHOW SUPERGX DA LEVELS STILL

1. ITS NOT REAL FOOTBALL!!!!2. WTF IS A WELL WORKED CUTBACK, UR JUST STYLING THE CHEAPNESS BY KNOCKING THE BALL AROUND3. SPRINTING TAKES MORE SKILL DAN PASSING DA BALL AROND, I CAN DO THAT BUT I HAVE NO PATIENCEFIFA AINT BAD , WE HAD A VIP2 PRO LEAGUE. 3 MAN TURNED UP, HAD TO SHOW SUPERGX DA LEVELS STILL
LMAO at running taking more skill than passing.Dwain Chambers would be a sick footballer then.It's a football simulation game that on this aint reflected properly.A well worked cut back exists, Arsenal do it all the time in real life.Also don't get it twisted, I think you're a good player on Pro, that aint in question really.

im not disputing whether u think im good, but what was betterTHIS... ORTHIS...
Great videos for this argument...It's tough decision and I'm torn between them.Total football from the team of that tournament...Diego's goal is brilliant, absolutely, but football is a team game and that goal epitomises team football.Can't decide.Incorporate both rather than relying on one wink.gif

swear they wernt letting that sykes guy back in tournamentsin the next pro they need to bring back 2vs2...vip2 2vs2 tournaments against other guys would be sickand reziw start up a thread in here with the tournaments that forum is dry...an i know u check it alot so any decent events chuck a link in a thread init...get it stickied

Great videos for this argument...It's tough decision and I'm torn between them.Total football from the team of that tournament...Diego's goal is brilliant, absolutely, but football is a team game and that goal epitomises team football.Can't decide.Incorporate both rather than relying on one wink.gif
2nd goal is better ur looking out for u players an keeping the play found an opening GOAL1st one anyone can do that with a super player just need to now when to in an out

2nd goal is better ur looking out for u players an keeping the play found an opening GOAL1st one anyone can do that with a super player just need to now when to in an out
including you yh (no sendage)