the 200m rowing challenge

Badman

Basiacally in the east ham leisure centre gym they are doing a challenge to get 3 free months gym membershipwho can row the fastest in 200 metresbasically you have to beat the record set by the manager and he got 31 secondsI went to the gym for the first time in 6 months on friday and on my first attempt I got 34.5 secondsima gonna go tomorrow hopefully and try and beat it I reckon I can do itanyone else here that goes gym try the challenge for yourself and post your best time on herewinner gets a biscuitgood luck

Guest M12 Part 2

lol fam 3 seconds is a long time. come like saying "im not a professional athlete but i ran 100m yesterday in 11 seconds. if i carry on training i can beat asafa powell"

lol fam 3 seconds is a long time. come like saying "im not a professional athlete but i ran 100m yesterday in 11 seconds. if i carry on training i can beat asafa powell"
i wasnt going that fastplus I slowed down A LOT in the last few secondsso any pussies on it?

yeah ill have a go tomorrowbut i know its hard

I tried it on tuesday and I got a time of 33.9 seconds (did not beat the managers time of 31 seconds but still the best time apart from his one)I flopped still my legs were not workingI am going to re-attempt it on saturday only got till the end of the month

i bet that you (and im not saying you directly) look pretty silly rowing really hard for 30 seconds and stopping again, like thats all you can handlei do the 2000m challengebetween me and some friends, nothing offical. my PB is 8.30 for 2000m i almost died after it though

f*ck sake.......so I went for it again today.....as its the last day of the month it was my last chance to beat the challengewent for it and got 33.1 seconds.....not bad I suppose still 2 seconds short of beating the managers score but still good enough time to register as the best out of the restso I goes to the lady working there look I beat my score and she was light yeah right, she didnt even want to lookI goes comeon man look at my score I want my free membership, and she goes she dont beleive I did it and that I have to leave coz it was time to leave....I was pissed trust......even worse when my score disapeared coz the screen timed out :D oh well so is life