Par of my life

SHO SHO BAGGINZ

Customer Services that bad Stat?Bad experience or something?Sho Sho what 360 you have? Please don't tell me it's an Elite, I just bought one a while ago cos I heard there was a lesser chance of getting the red ring of death.Oh and I hear yeah you got to ring them so they arrange packaging, pickup and repair.

Customer Services that bad Stat?Bad experience or something?Sho Sho what 360 you have? Please don't tell me it's an Elite, I just bought one a while ago cos I heard there was a lesser chance of getting the red ring of death.Oh and I hear yeah you got to ring them so they arrange packaging, pickup and repair.
Long story short.*Phoned them twice before I even got the labels.*Them 2 times the labels wouldn't load up on the UPS site.*Phoned again never got any.*Phoned a 4th time and finally got them after a WEEK, when I was told 48 hours at max.*Then UPS picked it up from my work which was fine. Had to contact them to do it.*Took about 2 and a half weeks to get it back.*Microsoft did call me to talk about the service provided and yup I told them they was useless.They read off a poxy card.

Where did you buy it from? If you bought it froma store and it hasn't been a year just go in there and say that it's freezing alot and randomly shutting down. They'll give you a new one. Don't mention the Ring of Death to them or they'll just tell you to go to Microsoft.