Sign in to follow this  
Guest GYM GOON

just found out that i mit become a dad

Guest GYM GOON

So i just came home from chillaxin from one of my boy's new yard.i come and see my ex waiting outside my door and immediately i see a bump on her stomach and at this point i really wanted to sh*t myselfshe the tells me that im the father of her baby (we broke up 7 months ago) but i was determined not to fall for this you're the father bullshiti then shouted at her to prove that im the father then my brother comes out the door and says who the f*ck is this girl?i told him she was billy jean, she was not my love, she's just a girl who claimed that i am the one, but the kid is not my sonif its a boy im gonna name him octavio

f*ck outta here no1 can take you serious after that topic you made earlier (although it was funny)

Shoulda finished with "my mum got scared and said you're moving with your aunty and uncle in bel-air"

am i the only one who finds this alias entertaining
I am sure everybody expects there to be serious topics lol

f*ck outta here no1 can take you serious after that topic you made earlier (although it was funny)
c/s my man tells bare porkiesTHE REOCCURRING STORY OF 'THE BOY WHO CRIED WOLF'

hes jokes but its not thread worthy
what was Vanilla sayin?
VIP mandem floppedmans were gladly paying 20 bar from day they seen what chicks went inoh well

Guest Radio

Can't trust him to have actually made any of his threads up. Bare copy pasta.0/10Wish I could unsee it

Can't trust him to have actually made any of his threads up. Bare copy pasta.0/10Wish I could unsee it
laugh.gif