FAO SHABBZ E3

Guest RBG

*sits on the fence, waites to see whether this trend will catch on*
*sits on the fence with PMP and watches*
I'm sitting on the fence in spirit if thats alright with you guys, Jodie I bought the stuff needing for them sandwhiches you were raving on about but now I've forgot what they're sposed to look like and I'm too shook to make them, I'm not really a risk-taker.

Guest ShabbzE3
tulse give me sum tips 4 de old orses 2moro matewana leave da bookies broke 4 once nar'ta mean
CHEK THE TULSE BETTIN FRED3 WINNERS FROM 6 TIPS50% STRIKE RATE

tulse give me sum tips 4 de old orses 2moro matewana leave da bookies broke 4 once nar'ta mean
GINGER FI BRIGHTON YOUTDEM = GASHDEM X 2 = TULSE FILMZ WAG1 MANDEM FI YOOTZ TO THE POWER OF 3

Guest ShabbzE3
GINGER FI BRIGHTON YOUTDEM = GASHDEM X 2 = TULSE FILMZ WAG1 MANDEM FI YOOTZ TO THE POWER OF 3
WAG1FI NAME RBGFI MUDDA DEM EAT FISH ON DI 159 TO WEST ENDSHE FI MEK DI POLES ALL WET TAN GREAZZZY

WAG1FI NAME RBGFI MUDDA DEM EAT FISH ON DI 159 TO WEST ENDSHE FI MEK DI POLES ALL WET TAN GREAZZZY
KUDVA FI DAD = RON WEASLEY = DELI MALI PUTI ET TALE BAB KALAN FI YOOT STARRED IN ANIMAL FARM WID HORSEDEM