Sign in to follow this  
Uncle Man

just got back from nyc,wer i joined g unit

not reallybut thats not to say i wudnt have gone if my passport was validwatch me update that one time for yr mindwer do i do this (neraesrt tube)and how much is it cost/wats best time to gops im a high roller so no rubbish talks(disclaimer,helpful responses may get a safe)

basically if you ever been to get yr passport renewed or get a new one etc wens the times u gotta go,how long you likely to q 4 ,wat kind of trash you gotta take does any players have this info,or is it easier to do by post wat do i go fill out a form at the post office ??

Guest GYM GOON

Self made millionaire here*calls up pilot for private jet to fly my out to NY for tomorrow*the good life

aint it an interview ting these days or is that just for the people fresh of the boats
i hope that must be for fob i just wanna renew mine,cud do by post but dunno how long that takes to come thru mite type in 'passport office' in google but was just hoping to get the street angle from the urban community
Self made millionaire here*calls up pilot for private jet to fly my out to NY for tomorrow*the good life
thats wat im talking about baller sh*t

sup playawhere you been
just been on my grizzly,high rolling and balling,been making it rain heads been calling me rain man,i told them 08 was mine so im calling it reign man etc etc wats going on in the internet world,i heard being rbg is the in thing now[temps]temps[/temps]

Guest Mr. Estacado
sup playawhere you been
just been on my grizzly,high rolling and balling,been making it rain heads been calling me rain man,i told them 08 was mine so im calling it reign man etc etc wats going on in the internet world,i heard being rbg is the in thing now[temps]temps[/temps]
yh march 25 08 is a rbg ting on the back of the curb on the roadside.late knight ghouls are still rollinc u at 2reverse hello.

so you havnt actually been.....
nah i want to say i cud havehad my documents been in orderi used a hook so a head wud read the topicfor that i am deeply sorry

Whuddup sly diggs wanna go to new york?pimp squad out
yes loc i wanna go buy some discount alpha garms on massand maybe ask max b how he was able to get so wavyjust a quick weekend ting u on it cozzyi just need to get my documents set can you dig it

yeah man u know im ballin till im fallinweekend ting yh, i can imagine all the hoes jumping on our cocks when they hear our british accent