just got back from nyc,wer i joined g unit

Uncle Man

aint it an interview ting these days or is that just for the people fresh of the boats
i hope that must be for fob i just wanna renew mine,cud do by post but dunno how long that takes to come thru mite type in 'passport office' in google but was just hoping to get the street angle from the urban community
Self made millionaire here*calls up pilot for private jet to fly my out to NY for tomorrow*the good life
thats wat im talking about baller sh*t

sup playawhere you been
just been on my grizzly,high rolling and balling,been making it rain heads been calling me rain man,i told them 08 was mine so im calling it reign man etc etc wats going on in the internet world,i heard being rbg is the in thing now[temps]temps[/temps]

Guest Mr. Estacado
sup playawhere you been
just been on my grizzly,high rolling and balling,been making it rain heads been calling me rain man,i told them 08 was mine so im calling it reign man etc etc wats going on in the internet world,i heard being rbg is the in thing now[temps]temps[/temps]
yh march 25 08 is a rbg ting on the back of the curb on the roadside.late knight ghouls are still rollinc u at 2reverse hello.