Sign in to follow this  
FACE OFF

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Guest Smell Of Death

Vannessa Feltz London 94.9 fm Monday to Saturday

Guest Smokey

LMAOHol tyt the women in the comments catching feelingsGuy has some serious hate for black women though & i'm only half way throughNah.. How is he gonna openly slew members of his family live on air

Guest Mickey Kane

I remember this...The guy is a top d*ckhead for them talks.

I remember this. He is a donut still. Poor lost soul.

LMAO''No, no, no, no, I've seen her in the flesh and she does have a big head''
I had to lock it off after that.How can SHE be defending black women and he's not backing it...SMH

"Some of the other women in my family you know they're obese and...""Blimey I hope they're not listening""Man's not really bothered"He said "repulsive"

think is i say things for a reaction i like pissing you lot off i know what im doing and why (entertainment) but this guy does seem genuinely upset with life.lmfao

The statement, 'White women on average are more attractive than Black women on average'.I can agree with.He should've stopped there.lol @ calling Halle Berry and Beyonce Black in 08...

The statement, 'White women on average are more attractive than Black women on average'.I can agree with.He should've stopped there.lol @ calling Halle Berry and Beyonce Black in 08...
Was this in 08 =|

Guest Smell Of Death
yeabut he hasnt counted up all white and black girls and tallied them up based on looksbut true say theres alot of busted black chicks aroundespecially at carnival times on trains and buses makin up bare noisebut they must jus b concentrated in cetain areascoz i see some peng tings in odd places

Obviously we can only comment on individual experiences and what we see from day to day as individualsI know for a fact when I see a PRETTY (not f*ckable, not nice body, but pretty in the FACE) Black BLACK girl (AND I DO) I look trice and even a fourth time, because it's something you don't see everyday.

Guest TimeBomb

haha his comments on the eastenders girls was joke, f*ck that fat jew venessa tho cant stand her.

Guest Radio
haha his comments on the eastenders girls was joke, f*ck that fat jew venessa tho cant stand her.
id rather be a jew than