LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FACE OFF

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Smokey

LMAOHol tyt the women in the comments catching feelingsGuy has some serious hate for black women though & i'm only half way throughNah.. How is he gonna openly slew members of his family live on air

Guest Smell Of Death
The statement, 'White women on average are more attractive than Black women on average'.I can agree with.He should've stopped there.lol @ calling Halle Berry and Beyonce Black in 08...
yeabut he hasnt counted up all white and black girls and tallied them up based on looksbut true say theres alot of busted black chicks aroundespecially at carnival times on trains and buses makin up bare noisebut they must jus b concentrated in cetain areascoz i see some peng tings in odd places

Obviously we can only comment on individual experiences and what we see from day to day as individualsI know for a fact when I see a PRETTY (not f*ckable, not nice body, but pretty in the FACE) Black BLACK girl (AND I DO) I look trice and even a fourth time, because it's something you don't see everyday.