LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FACE OFF

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i love the way he has made the world react with such gleehe knows what he is doing truss me his arrogance goes beyond even mine.*salutes* (for his ability to gain reaction)
anyone can gain a reaction by talking stupid. wether he was being trivial or not he used a serious public forum to put a whole race of women down. its not amusing until i find other races talk like that about their women, i would still think he's an idiot if he were asian or white talkign about his color too. the worst thing is, such guys dont even date pretty white girls,and then him saying 'most black men agree with him' as if hes representing everyone.
truss me cap he knows what he is doing and none of us know what he looks like or what his taste is like ( i mean what he is EATING and not what he is reading on the menu)you cant say such guys dont date pretty white girls we simply dont know.me personally i simply dont care.advertising revenue for that time of that show must of been alot.

^^^ true i dont know him, so i can only generalize the way he was, by saying from what i see even from the guy that i know who shares his thinking, that they get avg white girls that would make you wonder how he can talk like that.
bruv as unlikely as it is for all we know he could be banging bare black chicks that are CRISS i mean how many closet faggots have there been that BUN BATTY MAN?get my point g?just a thought

The statement, 'White women on average are more attractive than Black women on average'.I can agree with.He should've stopped there.lol @ calling Halle Berry and Beyonce Black in 08...
Thats kinda hype tho still, not you, the comment.If you wana see the average white woman then watch Jeremy Kyle for a whole week.Look around your lecture hall at Uni.Go on the bus' and trains for a whole day and you will see the average white woman and it aint pretty lemme tell you right now.Also you would have to bring population into the argument, this is a white country so its more likely to see an attractive white woman than black one in this country.
feelingsand lol at Jeremy Kyle guests bein the 'average white woman'
lol @ feelings, you must be crazy.Go Tesco 2moro and tell me if the average white woman in there is saying much, its common sense.Im just putting it to Carlos in a fairer way, like Vanessa said Sharon Stone isnt the average white woman, yes Jeremy Kyle guests are the average white woman.
go tesco tomorrow and tell me if the average black woman in there is saying much

Boy enuff black girls facially look like borderline men...For me nicest black girls have a drop of something else in them...
Your jokin right?!
U ain't one of dem..u have nothing to worry about

LOL @ anyone arambling on about the average white girl being better than black. Obviously this is a white country, but I don't believe that at all.And this guy is lost. There is self hate. For you to feel your own ethnicity is inferior means you clearly have self hate issues, not preference.