Sign in to follow this  
J89

drug deal caught on google map

lolsigns of things to come for the future!we are all being watched!
not even a joke.

Guest Smell Of Death

nah its not caught on thereits jus a feature where people can upload pictures on there and place them based on GPS co-ordinatesconspiracy dudes woulda eaten that up doenot sure if anyone can add pics, but on the main google earth ting if ut connected to the net u can see other peoples pics and sh*t in certain locations

nah its not caught on thereits jus a feature where people can upload pictures on there and place them based on GPS co-ordinatesconspiracy dudes woulda eaten that up doenot sure if anyone can add pics, but on the main google earth ting if ut connected to the net u can see other peoples pics and sh*t in certain locations
I dont know who to believe

Guest Smell Of Death

actuallyafter a lil researchthis is differentthey take the pics themselves750px-Googlecar.pngbut there is a feature wer u can upload picsi didnt clock this was panoramic

Lol @ the satellite having some sort of mirror in the middle of the road for it to see at that angle.Funny though, yes we are being watched

First thing when I wake upand right before I close my eyes at nightI think,sense,Feel man likeI'm under some kind of microscopesatellites over my headtransmitters in my dollarshawking, watching, scoping, jockingscrutinizing mechecking to see what im doingwhere i bewho i seehow and where and with whom I make my moneyWhat is this??

Helen I posted without reading your postIt looks like they've got someone to drive around the whole f*ck*ng country I remember reading something in the paper about a couple whose job it was to do exactly thatnot sure if it was for google

LMAOthis is greatYou can move up and down the road, and see the transaction a few seconds before/afterHang tight the guy over the road serving a next car as well

Guest Smell Of Death
LMAOthis is greatYou can move up and down the road, and see the transaction a few seconds before/afterHang tight the guy over the road serving a next car as well
i didnt even clock thatf*ckin sick

When you are pushing dopeAnd get snapped on cameraNot even by police or feds.But by GOOGLE=24351d1.gif

Guest Radio
When you are pushing dopeAnd get snapped on cameraNot even by police or feds.But by GOOGLE=24351d1.gif
AHAHAHASICK!!!