drug deal caught on google map

J89

Guest Smell Of Death

nah its not caught on thereits jus a feature where people can upload pictures on there and place them based on GPS co-ordinatesconspiracy dudes woulda eaten that up doenot sure if anyone can add pics, but on the main google earth ting if ut connected to the net u can see other peoples pics and sh*t in certain locations

nah its not caught on thereits jus a feature where people can upload pictures on there and place them based on GPS co-ordinatesconspiracy dudes woulda eaten that up doenot sure if anyone can add pics, but on the main google earth ting if ut connected to the net u can see other peoples pics and sh*t in certain locations
I dont know who to believe

Guest Smell Of Death

actuallyafter a lil researchthis is differentthey take the pics themselves750px-Googlecar.pngbut there is a feature wer u can upload picsi didnt clock this was panoramic

Lol @ the satellite having some sort of mirror in the middle of the road for it to see at that angle.Funny though, yes we are being watched

First thing when I wake upand right before I close my eyes at nightI think,sense,Feel man likeI'm under some kind of microscopesatellites over my headtransmitters in my dollarshawking, watching, scoping, jockingscrutinizing mechecking to see what im doingwhere i bewho i seehow and where and with whom I make my moneyWhat is this??

Guest Smell Of Death
LMAOthis is greatYou can move up and down the road, and see the transaction a few seconds before/afterHang tight the guy over the road serving a next car as well
i didnt even clock thatf*ckin sick

Guest Radio
LMAOthis is greatYou can move up and down the road, and see the transaction a few seconds before/afterHang tight the guy over the road serving a next car as well
i didnt even clock thatf*ckin sick
When you are pushing dopeAnd get snapped on cameraNot even by police or feds.But by GOOGLE=24351d1.gif
AHAHAHASICK!!!