Stereotyping people

LuLu

do you do this without realising ? do you ever feel like people sterotype you ?i know i do at times , i shouldn't but for example, im walking down the street and see a young single mother with ridiculously large gold earings that look like they have been purchased from Argos, i just think to myself, she probably got pregnant so she could get a flat and live on benefits.............. when infact yes she made a mistake and got pregnant but she goes to college in the evening trying to gain some qualifications and works on the weekend................. but still has sh*t taste in jewellary.its wrong for me to sterotype people but sometimes it just automatically happens without me even realising.

Guest Sean Ash

Everyone stereotypes.When white sterotype = 'racist, scum, ignorant, cunts, ban them, ban them all'When Asians do it = 'huh? oh yeah did you watch sinbad the other day?'When blacks do it = 'we are allowed to do it. Look at what your country did to us 20,000,000 years ago'

IN YOUR CASE NO BECAUSE SHES STILL A WATLESS SLOSH BUT NOW WITH A BTEC IN BEUTY THERAPYIT DOESNT CHANGEPEOPLE DNT CHANGE... LEOPARDS CANNOT CHANGE THEIR SPOTSTHERE IS NO SMOKE WITHOUT FIRE... RACES HAVE THEIR STEREOTYPES FOR A REASON ... FOR THE MOST PART THEY CAN BE TRUSTED AS GOSPEL TRUTHI NEVER USED 2 THINK LIKE THIS THO BUT I OPEENNED 2 MY EYES TO THE COLD HARD TRUTH
ur always onna dumb hype. jam. n wots wit ur sig, u got bare love for terrorists.

Everyone stereotypes.When white sterotype = 'racist, scum, ignorant, cunts, ban them, ban them all'When Asians do it = 'huh? oh yeah did you watch sinbad the other day?'When blacks do it = 'we are allowed to do it. Look at what your country did to us 20,000,000 years ago'
laugh.gif

IN YOUR CASE NO BECAUSE SHES STILL A WATLESS SLOSH BUT NOW WITH A BTEC IN BEUTY THERAPYIT DOESNT CHANGEPEOPLE DNT CHANGE... LEOPARDS CANNOT CHANGE THEIR SPOTSTHERE IS NO SMOKE WITHOUT FIRE... RACES HAVE THEIR STEREOTYPES FOR A REASON ... FOR THE MOST PART THEY CAN BE TRUSTED AS GOSPEL TRUTHI NEVER USED 2 THINK LIKE THIS THO BUT I OPEENNED 2 MY EYES TO THE COLD HARD TRUTH
laugh.gif Mate being serious, you should write a blog, it would be goldAnd a few months worth of entries would make a strong pitch for a reality TV show

Guest Eduardo

Racial stereotypes are only real in terms of people becoming stereotypes without even knowing.Their origins have no foundation beyond narrow views of the Other.

Guest Radio
white prick you aint wanted here

Guest Sean Ash
white prick you aint wanted here
see what I mean.

everyone buys in stereotypes...its only natural.but its like kurious said...as long as you are willing to still get to know people and find out if it's actually true. as long as you're willing to allow yourself to see past the stereotype....then its all good.

laugh.gif Mate being serious, you should write a blog, it would be goldAnd a few months worth of entries would make a strong pitch for a reality TV show
lol afgoon i beg you do it id make that sh*t my home page no homo

i think stereotypes are true to an extentjust like cliches people cant help saying them because they sum up a feeling acurately hence the over implementation of these phrases into sentences and the eventual "cliche" label that is attatched to these over-used sentiments ya diiglike someone else said theres no smoke without fire

Guest LOGers

I like to think that I challenge stereotypes...Its very easy to judge people by their appearance, I've learnt not to do that though because one of my tightest friends I would probably have passed over if not having come to university. Being at uni has really opened my eyes and challenged my perceptions.

I like to think that I challenge stereotypes...Its very easy to judge people by their appearance, I've learnt not to do that though because one of my tightest friends I would probably have passed over if not having come to university. Being at uni has really opened my eyes and challenged my perceptions.
yeah, the amount of diversity at uni really does a lot in terms of breaking down barriers.