IF you were completely stranded.........

LuLu

would you accept a lift from a stranger ?* ye i know i put this question out last year but i aimed it at the females , so this time round im asking the males as well *think about it carefully............

i dunno it depends if there a crazy cereal killer or notcos dun know man can only par with crazy cereal killers
innit just dash a frostie in a mans eye an ting, choke him with the coco pops
loltheres too many wierdos out there so unless i had a very big knife on me id rather walk to the next petrol//service station or wot eva and call for help

ive done it once, the coach left without me at the service station, all my stuff was on there included my phone.was it my fault there was a queue at the toilets and there is no way im using skanky coach toilets.anyhow im stood outside the service station thinkin wtf am i gonna do, then i see my victom, pull up in some sports car, oh lord he was fine but ye thats not the point , i thought right lulu ur gonna have to start making conversation with him ,,,, so i did.said, how the hell do i get out of here with no money , all my sh*t is on the coach.he asked where i was going, so he said he would drop me off at manchester airport as it was long dropping me off in my exact location, i thought fair enough.tbh he was a laugh, was a joker guy who just happened to look yummy, told me where he from , what he does for a living, asked questions about me etc etcluckily as i got to manc airport bus station, i see a coach there, it aint my coach but i explain to driver whats happened so he says jump on , this coach is goin chorlton st anyway, i jump on the coach............ aint even lying , im the only white person on there, every motherfuka turned and looked at me, i was like HEYYYYYYYY EVERYONE.sorry about essay

i dunno it depends if there a crazy cereal killer or notcos dun know man can only par with crazy cereal killers
innit just dash a frostie in a mans eye an ting, choke him with the coco pops
i will turn a mans life chocolatey and say yr dead thats grrreat dry.gif man like honey monster will make a sugar puff snap crackle and pop till hes cinamon toast crunch :D bars good to go all day like special k :D wud carry on but i dont wanna milk it :D

i always carry a penknife in pocket, just in case anyone trys to attack me or rob me , i travel a lot on my own, dont be fooled by my innocent face, i have to be prepared for such things.

1 girl actually asked me for a lift a few weeks ago when me and my friends were out somewhere.She lived near my mum so it wasnt out my way but I told her dont be stupid and dont anything like that again.Lucky I aint a rapist or sicko, girl could all be decaying in my boot right now.

Guest LOGers
I actually wouldn't.
Same. I'd be too uneasy in the persons car.
Seriously.I'm a shook head. I would rather walk on road that get picked up by a stranger. Even if it was a woman.