FAO girls who stay up past 3 am regularly

Guest Eduardo

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was a wee experiment to see how certain users would react to me all of a sudden coming with a comment like that............ turst me you would know, if i was to send for someonei never send for anyone on here so why would i start now ?

What actually did happen to Adz? Did she get run off the forum?After one of my MIAs I just came back and bare people were laughing about her trim.
she didnt get run off the forum ( i dont think she did anyway )her hair didnt even look that bad, everone has a bad hair day once in a while

What actually did happen to Adz? Did she get run off the forum?After one of my MIAs I just came back and bare people were laughing about her trim.
she didnt get run off the forum ( i dont think she did anyway )her hair didnt even look that bad, everone has a bad hair day once in a while
22281530.jpg

Was a wee experiment to see how certain users would react to me all of a sudden coming with a comment like that............ turst me you would know, if i was to send for someonei never send for anyone on here so why would i start now ?
mellow.gif About experiment, was barefaced sending.

mellow.gif About experiment, was barefaced sending.
was it heck