Just another thread..

Guest Swiftie

Guest Swiftie

Its at time like this that I appreciate all races.....I dun care if they only B cups.... I can work with them....2319758353_10546b914b_o.jpg2319747369_4431213e3b_o.jpg2319746985_49c68c846e_o.jpg2319746417_2828ece23a_o.jpg2351055044_b5a97f03a1_o.jpg2351053876_b3267040f9_o.jpg2351053766_e9e314776d_o.jpg2351053676_510413bf14_o.jpgBang, bang.. Think that chinese yday got me wanting a lil oriental gang.....awaits the break dwn from certain man...

Guest djbmc

fit, although i'd be dubious about the nipples, girls with little titties like that can have sum horrible - all encompassing nipple, well not actual nipple, the pink bit around it -4got wot it's called.

fit, although i'd be dubious about the nipples, girls with little titties like that can have sum horrible - all encompassing nipple, well not actual nipple, the pink bit around it -4got wot it's called.
Areolas.Love them shits big and dark.For reference, Italia Blue, Jada Fire and Lexi Cruz have areolas that would make me suck thier titties into non-existence like a black hole.

Guest djbmc
Areolas.Love them shits big and dark.For reference, Italia Blue, Jada Fire and Lexi Cruz have areolas that would make me suck thier titties into non-existence like a black hole.
lol!!!! areolas, that's the one - big areolas on small tits r not the one tho.

lol!!!! areolas, that's the one - big areolas on small tits r not the one tho.
Hmmm...True, but they don't have to be too big. They should correllate with the tit. They can be bigger than standard for teh rbeast, but not too too big.

Guest djbmc

c/s i like "they should correllate with the tit" we need a graphical representation of this in chart form, maybe one day will do research into what is deemed an acceptable circumference in the areola vs. surrounding tit area debate and up my findings in a line graph.

Guest Swiftie
shouldve made it a headshot so that i could acknowledge her pretty facethen imagine she had breats+the rest of her body
LMAO& she aint underage....'s long as you can cup em.. They big enough...