Sign in to follow this  
Matholomew

Shepards Bush????

Alright.Got your shopping centres not too far away.Good links to central, south and north west.I wouldn't mind getting a house there, more towards east acton sides though.

Move more towards Olympia/ Brook Green, it is a much better area. Dad lives around East Acton, there's nothing there... My flat is in Olympia and it is a nice area. Bush is good, and if you buy a house, it is possible that it will go up in value due to the recent transport and retail developments.

west is better then east or south doe.lol @ people saying " west laugh.gif "like they think they live in a better area.
Cousin of Sleep = Brixton = PHAILThun = MI5 = Phail as he neevr gets a normal life like other childrenThe rest follow the same trend.

I live in a shithole I admit it its nothingbut I rather live in a shithole than to live in west londonFACT

I live in a shithole I admit it its nothingbut I rather live in a shithole than to live in west londonFACT
Where do you live?

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
west is better then east or south doe.lol @ people saying " west laugh.gif "like they think they live in a better area.
Cousin of Sleep = Brixton = PHAILThun = MI5 = Phail as he neevr gets a normal life like other childrenThe rest follow the same trend.
:DBrixton>>

Where do you live?
london borough of newhamthe forgotten mannor

Titan = catching feelings because he lives in the shitty part of West.

Where do you live?
LOLWest London's worst borough/area is probably five times better than Newham.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
Bush = Fleapit.And not the good kind of fleapit either.

Even though I live in North West.Thun = SUPER PHAILCousin of Sleep trying to rep Brixton hard = ULTIMATE PHAIL

Where do you live?
swear it got voted the shitest borough in england or something ont v the other week

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
Cousin of Sleep trying to rep Brixton hard = ULTIMATE PHAIL
Hold on a minute now fam.You need to calm it, a LOT.Man jus came into the thread and made a joke & you took it to heart.lol@ thinkin saying brixton>>.on the net is repping >_<Seriously man, you are way too ratty. Relax.

Cousin of Sleep trying to rep Brixton hard = ULTIMATE PHAIL
Hold on a minute now fam.You need to calm it, a LOT.Man jus came into the thread and made a joke & you took it to heart.Seriously man, you are way too ratty. Relax...
mans just pissed he lives in west london (im asuming that coz what twit would back west london unless them poor fools are actually living there)thats understandable tbhallow him