Matholomew

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Got Dat Cronik

newham has city airportexcell centreferry links to southstate of the art train stations (stratford/ canning town)dlrolympicsthe best mcswest ham boys boxing clubupton park stadium

Consequently, it will take the crown of the largest shopping mall in Europe within an urban area from the Manchester Arndale, and be the third largest shopping centre in the UK behind MetroCentre and Bluewater.
Is it me, or does this sentence not make much sense?Theres no difference between mall and centre. Mall is the american word for a shopping centre.So...if its the largest in Europe, i cnt be the 3rd largest in the UK. It wud be the largest in the UK aswell as Europe.

Consequently, it will take the crown of the largest shopping mall in Europe within an urban area from the Manchester Arndale, and be the third largest shopping centre in the UK behind MetroCentre and Bluewater.
Is it me, or does this sentence not make much sense?Theres no difference between mall and centre. Mall is the american word for a shopping centre.So...if its the largest in Europe, i cnt be the 3rd largest in the UK. It wud be the largest in the UK aswell as Europe.
Wikipedia ?

Wikipedia ?
Yup.

Wikipedia ?
Yup.
Thought as much laugh.gif

Largest in Europe within an urban area.

Wikipedia ?
Yup.
Thought as much laugh.gif
I shudnt even bother with Wiki tbh.

west is better then east or south doe.lol @ people saying " west laugh.gif "like they think they live in a better area.
Cousin of Sleep = Brixton = PHAILThun = MI5 = Phail as he neevr gets a normal life like other childrenThe rest follow the same trend.
:DBrixton>>
Only read the first page. *Spuds Cipher*