Sign in to follow this  
Sinister

Rap-Rock

Ain't really my type of music but been listening to it more and more, its rock but includes rapping, bait bands are:Linkin ParkLimp BizkitKornetc.Anyone have any recommendations?Bless...

rage against the machine
Yeah, I'm a big RATM head, loved their first album.
Papa RoachInfest was a very sick album
Oh yeah pap roach, last resort was big.
It's called Nu Metal. Other bands are...DisturbedMudvayneP.O.D.
Safe Nu metal then, will check out those bands, anymore?

Guest Smell Of Death

PODi loved the alive tunei prefer metal doebut i was a massive Linkin PArk and Limp Bizkit fan back in year 6 doethen i upgrade to metalcore

TBH listen to Gym Class Heroes second album, The Papercut Chronicles, deep lyrics, sick production.

Gym Class Heroes:D
laugh.gif Was waiting for someone to first name them, then for someone else to drop that ^Their albums are actually good, the one he's talking about, their stuff isn't heavy though, like not what this topics about at all

Guest Smell Of Death

they're more like rap indieindie happening to be the worst for of rock on earthif its even rock

Gym Class Heroes are terribleFueled by Ramen is the worst label in the world and I'm a huge Paramore fan.

Seriously listen to The Papercut Chronicles then come back and talk whatever you wanna talk, "As Cruel As Children" album is cookie-cutter for the kids material but TPC is most definetly not. From when it has a song called Pillmatic.

Seriously listen to The Papercut Chronicles then come back and talk whatever you wanna talk, "As Cruel As Children" album is cookie-cutter for the kids material but TPC is most definetly not. From when it has a song called Pillmatic.
*Spuds in feminine manner*

I'm taking that as a hug tongue.gif

I'm taking that as a hug tongue.gif
what the haygirl_hug_emoticon.gif