Arsenal players- 'Gallas ia a Mug'

darkman

With Arsenal's ambitions to reclaim the Premier League title being knocked sideways by their 2-1 defeat at Chelsea on Sunday, doubts have surfaced whether Gallas should captain the team in the end of season run-in. William GallasCutting a forlorn figure: Gallas has come under attackThe 30-year-old, whose act of petulance in Arsenal's 2-2 draw at Birmingham last month first raised question marks over his suitability for the role, has since angered team-mates for his criticism of striker Theo Walcott.Gallas said in a magazine article that the 19-year-old, who was a late substitute during Arsenal's defeat at Stamford Bridge, was "too predictable" and that he does not work hard enough on improving his left foot.His outspoken comments have been met with disapproval inside Arsenal's ranks with one player's representative quoted in the Sun saying: "William has not behaved the way a captain should and has lost respect among some of the players."He went round all of them in front of the cameras before the Chelsea game trying to gee them up but some think it was a bit phoney."advertisementThe growing division inside the dressing room is thought to be behind Arsenal's recent slump in form.
Never liked him, just wanted to look good in front on the cameras

I laughed my arse off when i saw his "speech" on Sunday. Was utterly cringe worthy. Even Van Persie was laughing at him.
wouldnt say he was laughing but he had an expression on his face 'What the f*ck is this guy on'
A sly smirk, you knew he wanted to burst into laughter though.

lmao @ not realising this from last year.Every time he got interviewed he would SLEW arsenal differently.Now this season he f*cks up the whole of Arsenal FC mentality and cost them the any chance of silverware they were going to get. I would be VERY pissed if i was an Arsenal fan.

Ryan, the 2 people that get scapegoated when things arnt going to well for a football team is either -A. Your managerB. Your captainIn arsenal's case it is too much to critizise wenger as he shits gold and diamonds and can never do a thing wrong in your average arsenal fans eyes. So gallas gets it next. IMO both are as much to blame as each other, for your "downfall".Gallas for one doing that after Birmingham away, i dont buy this Eduardo ballox as you went on a week later to acheive one of the best results an English team has ever acheived over seas. Its just a convienient excuse to use. Gallas' temper tantrums after that match, f*cked moral up for good, how can you as a team respect a man, your leader who you would look to in times like this for inspiration after that outburst, and really it hasnt been the only time this season he has acted like a prick, or in his career actually, he was a little c*nt at Chelsea as well.Even judging by a few players reactions on Sunday during his Al Pacino moment, notably RVP, they dont take him seriously.

Llow GallasHe's made himself a target with his tantrum @ Brum & the way 'The Sun' twisted what he said & now your all getting sucked into the hating.'We like William Gallas, he hates Chelsea'He needs a rest & he needs his team mates to put the f*cking ball in the back of the net more then once a game.