Im Haps

Guest Mr. BLK

Guest Mr. BLK

Just got a new job, and the P is absolutely nice (for me anyway)so i made a topic last week regarding a move to the midlands... that blatantly isnt gonna happen anymore.. but i still dont wanna live in croydon (or anywhere more expensive than here)my new job is in crystal palace, what places are easy to commute from?

Guest Mr. BLK

seen seen, i dont wanna spend out my money.. im gonna ennd up going through a rent vs buy madness dilemma againif im earning 24.5k i need to have something to show for it

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
do you know what lewisham is saying in terms of rental prices?
Couldn't tell ya mate but I know its cheaper than croydon.
Fleapit.Tbh Tony you are best off asking ashman that.

Guest Mr. BLK
after tax u probably tax home around 1700 a month.
you're forgetting that national insurance gets taken out tooit'll be about £1,500 a month after tax still

Guest Mr. BLK
after tax u probably tax home around 1700 a month.
you're forgetting that national insurance gets taken out tooit'll be about £1,500 a month after tax still
naaaaround 1600-1700.
lets take this to the taxmanTaxman£1,533.68to be exact

Wage Summary Yearly Monthly WeeklyGross Pay 24,500.00 2,041.67 471.15Tax free Allowances 5,435.00 452.92 104.52Total taxable 19,065.00 1,588.75 366.63Tax paid 3,813.00 317.75 73.33National Insurance 2,094.40 174.53 40.28Total Deductions 5,907.40 492.28 113.602008 Net Wage £18,592.60 £1,549.38 £357.55Net change from 2007 £188.50 £15.71 £3.63

Tony buy the loot and it'll give you a good indicator of what you can get and where.Matt, Jack You used to try and diss you b4 you came on RWD init?
ive told this story many times.but i tell it again.back in the day on face-pic i was moving to his g/f who said she was single. he found out then tried i ting. saw him in wat was called ikon in basildon back in the day bopped in once in the head then he claimed never to go clubbing again coz it was crap.then to get his own bk he saw my face-pic and tried giving it to me on here.in real life jack_you is a small skinny chav who wouldnt do anything to any1 on road.