Disgraceful

_44512033_all-suspects_203met.jpgCCTV footage of three men suspected of murdering an east London shop manager has been released by police. Jamie Simpson was stabbed in the neck as he cashed up at the Matalan store in Kingsland Shopping Centre, Hackney, on Saturday night. Detectives believe three men "lay in wait" before confronting the 33-year-old victim as he counted the takings in the cash office. Images of the suspects were taken from CCTV inside the shopping centre. Extra officers The attackers are believed to have run from the store via a rear car park in Dalston Lane. The images, captured on the same day, show the three men suspected of the attack together in a group and individually. Mr Simpson, of Herne Hill, south London, had worked at the shop for the past three years. He was found by staff shortly after the attack at 2000 GMT, in an office area in which he was working. Post-mortem tests showed he died of a stab wound to the neck. Det Insp Lawrence Smith said: "Mr Simpson was completing his day's work when he was fatally assaulted during a suspected robbery at his store. "We believe that the three individuals involved lay in wait at the store and then confronted the assistant manager. "The description that we have of them is of three young black males." Police believe the store was targeted and extra police officers have been deployed to the area. Officers have appealed for information on anyone in the shopping centre who was seen "acting suspiciously" in the evening or witnessed the assailants fleeing the scene through the car park.
_44510430_jamie-simpson_203.jpgJamie Simpson had worked in the store for three years

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Radio

What makes people want to stab/kill someone during a robbery, just increases jail time and the chance of getting caught.Why do people do this? I know if I was going to do a robbery nobody getting killed would be my main concern seeing how there is CCTV all over and DNA etc.

Guest TimeBomb
Young Black man just tryna make an honest P.
not being awkward but hes not that young, hes 33, that aint really young or maybe i just think its old.
33 isnt old at all, but yea disgusting needless crime.