Disgraceful

CBF to read four pages what the f*ck man,R.I.P. to a working black man just tryna make an honest wageLondon has gone to sh*t these days real talk....f*ck moving out though.
how can u say that honest wages ? ? ? goin on like black people doin dirty jobs 2 get there money . . . doubt thst . . .hope karma hit these kids badly
It probably will lol, seeing as they will probably get life and be the bitches of some fat f*cker called norm.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like dude say when a move goes wrongthese lot were tryna make dough not kill someoneDude doesn't seem like the kinda guy that would've rolled over whilst the place got robbed or just seckled by a knifeThe youts probably panicked by his attempt to stop them and then one of them stabbed himf*ckry thing for the person that actually stuck the knife in right nowis his bredrins are thinking, most most definitely, if I turn myself in and say it was him that stuck the knife in , i might just get done for robbery and get a licke 5 yearsthey must be so shook
yurpI'm sickthe day after I typed this, exactly what the police are doing40 k aimed at the other 2 who didn't stab the guy