Sign in to follow this  
Admin.

create a rumour.com

i was thinking how long it would take if we started a transfer rumour on here, for it to hit national papers, sky sports etc...would be good publicity for forums espesh with april fools round the corneranyone backing it?

Very funny.I remember browsing a forum around 2003/2004 and a rumour went around that nas bought a $1,000,000 from the neptunes.Eventually Nas was interviewed about this rumour a few months later.funny stuff.

i was thinking meeting between commolli and flaminia french interview from commoli saying he admires flaminisome fake quotes a free transfer at the end of the seasonwham bam thank you

we will have to delete this thread though coz its 'evidence'but yeah the promotional value can help this forum heaps

i was thinking meeting between commolli and flaminia french interview from commoli saying he admires flaminisome fake quotes a free transfer at the end of the seasonwham bam thank you
laugh.gif Because Commoli is involved its very believable.I like it.

maybe start it up on some french sports blogs/forums first then english ones after

laugh.gifThat would be sick.Rsonist, start a thread on a spurs forum saying that you served them in a restaurant or something and overheard.

yeah a french blog firstwith an interview from commoli sucking flamini and talking how spurs need a player like himthen we do the seen together in a resturantthen put the 2 together in an english blog post it on spurs/arsenal forums then steam should pick up from there

lmao Comes like the Palacios oneYou got merked!
I remember when my friend was hyping this guy up cause he thought Arsenal was gonna sign him

so who knows frnch?
Mikey Kane Or Dopa?!?

if this goes to plan watch it be at the back of the sun laugh.gif
If we get it done well enough, i wanna see it in every tabloid and internet forum.

so whens this happening and what player/teamthe flamini one dont seem good enough