Personally I wouldn't mind Gallas leaving in the summer

Guest Eduardo

Guest Eduardo

Reasons:1.) He apparently gets paid even more than Wenger which for his ability is totally unjustified2.) Him partnering Toure does not balance our defence well3.) We should have a better captain4.) He should never be number 10 (that's a joke)Few others as well but I'm in a rushDiscuss

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

I think he has a monsterous ego & because of this & a few other reasons should not be captain.I think you man come with too much kneejerk though.You are close second in the league, and through to the quarter finals of the CL.bar an upset here & there, could you really ask for too much more of your season? I don't think so.I agree with 1, 2, and 4.I would say perhaps 3, but...you are where you are in the league for a reason imo..

Reasons:1.) He apparently gets paid even more than Wenger which for his ability is totally unjustified2.) Him partnering Toure does not balance our defence well2.) We should have a better captain3.) He should never be number 10 (that's a joke)Few others as well but I'm in a rushDiscuss
Agree with everything u said, but who would we get? Wenger doesnt buy good centrebacks

Llow GallasHe's made himself a target with his tantrum @ Brum & the way 'The Sun' twisted what he said & now your all getting sucked into the hating.'We like William Gallas, he hates Chelsea'He needs a rest & he needs his team mates to put the f*cking ball in the back of the net more then once a game.

Llow GallasHe's made himself a target with his tantrum @ Brum & the way 'The Sun' twisted what he said & now your all getting sucked into the hating.'We like William Gallas, he hates Chelsea'He needs his team mates to put the f*cking ball in the back of the net more then once a game.
Co-sign.Altho its scary how such a good player has gone to pot since Rooney terrorized him in Manchester...

Llow GallasHe's made himself a target with his tantrum @ Brum & the way 'The Sun' twisted what he said & now your all getting sucked into the hating.'We like William Gallas, he hates Chelsea'He needs a rest & he needs his team mates to put the f*cking ball in the back of the net more then once a game.
Gallas was never popular

Guest Sho Case

his age is the key factor for melost a lot of his pacehe doesnt have any aerial dominance eitherbut then obviously we need to replace him with a very good centre back& select a fitting new captainis it worth sticking with him?not like wenger favours older players

Overrated.Attention seekerhes got the experience but his attitude is all wrong. Doesnt lead by example. Not to mention his age and pace which someone has pointed outDoesnt compliment toure either, Toure isnt a proper center back in my eyes as it is.. but thats another topic. Arsenal miss having proper centerbacks imo. We used to be famous for our defenseThe balance in the team aint rightBefore you start saying knee jerk reaction, i've been saying this for time

Guest Sho Case
Toure is just athletic, remember he used to be midfield when he first came. Not a proper defender like you saidI dont think Gallas pace is the problem, hes always been a bit overated in my eyes.
his partnership with terry towards the end of his chelsea career was the 1but he isnt playing with a terry now so the difference is there to see

Too much change and we will be f*cked. the #10 thing never sat well with meBUT. he organises the defence wayy better than toure or gallas. our line is sick he just needs a more reliable senderos along side him. his pace is waning thowould rather see toure dropped occasionally then gallas (covers mouth before fellow gooners turn on him for daring to question kolo again) overall i think the defence is ok they've looked good most of the season just he shouldve put big phil in, but like someone said he was torn between that and the risk of traumatising him vs drogs again, didnt have confidence in him

7. his hair looks waste..IMO you should have got Woodgate when you had the chance....
lol like Tottenham didn't concede 4 goals at Sh*te Hart lane to Chelsea.Gallas ain't the problem.Brum, we conceded two goals from bad ref decisionsAC Milan, both legs were clean sheetsWigan, clean sheetVilla, Senderos own goalBoro, Toure should of done better with Tuncay & Aliaidiere was offsideChelsea, one goal was offside, Toure gave Drogba space for the otherWHY THE f*ck ARE WE TALKING ABOUT GALLAS?!?!?!It's our attack that's the problem.Things would of been so different if Ade squared it to Nik in the brum game, we would of won, no tantrums from anyone & confidence would still be high.Gallas talks too much which makes him an easy scapegoat but u lot really need to check it out deep, conceding goals ain't the problem & when we have it's not really been Gallas's fault, I don't care bout the Utd FA cup defeat, from when Traore & Hoyte started we were always gonna get cained. In the prem & CL he's done fine, the same can't be said for Ade, Hleb, Eboue etc who have done jack sh*t for a lil while now.

Guest Mickey Kane
7. his hair looks waste..IMO you should have got Woodgate when you had the chance....
lol like Tottenham didn't concede 4 goals at Sh*te Hart lane to Chelsea.Gallas ain't the problem.Brum, we conceded two goals from bad ref decisionsAC Milan, both legs were clean sheetsWigan, clean sheetVilla, Senderos own goalBoro, Toure should of done better with Tuncay & Aliaidiere was offsideChelsea, one goal was offside, Toure gave Drogba space for the otherWHY THE f*ck ARE WE TALKING ABOUT GALLAS?!?!?!It's our attack that's the problem.Things would of been so different if Ade squared it to Nik in the brum game, we would of won, no tantrums from anyone & confidence would still be high.Gallas talks too much which makes him an easy scapegoat but u lot really need to check it out deep, conceding goals ain't the problem & when we have it's not really been Gallas's fault, I don't care bout the Utd FA cup defeat, from when Traore & Hoyte started we were always gonna get cained. In the prem & CL he's done fine, the same can't be said for Ade, Hleb, Eboue etc who have done jack sh*t for a lil while now.
Thread done.