Sign in to follow this  
Matholomew

FAO ceazy and maybe Ashman depending on...

I have a question...this working for your sh*t is too long.How can i claim some benefits, do i need to have a baby or lie about a back injury? hook a man up.

Guest PROFIT2
pure views and no replies.i swear theres to many zero posters inna dis
what can we say?none of us are dirty rotten scroungers who wud stoop to such a low as to 'pretend' to be mental in order to get benefits so how can we comment?.....my advice is dont do it just f*ck*ng get a job!!Looking to Ashman and Ceazy for advice in life = COMPLETE WASTE!!

what can we say?none of us are dirty rotten scroungers who wud stoop to such a low as to 'pretend' to be mental in order to get benefits so how can we comment?.....my advice is dont do it just f*ck*ng get a job!!Looking to Ashman and Ceazy for advice in life = COMPLETE WASTE!!
its not for money u chump.its for other reasons.

Guest PROFIT2
1. dont call me a chump when your basicly asking how to be a retarded tramp!2. "this manic depresion business. whats the pay like? how much does she get for being mental? and how do u get diagnosed with this?" d*ckHEAD!!!

1. dont call me a chump when your basicly asking how to be a retarded tramp!2. "this manic depresion business. whats the pay like? how much does she get for being mental? and how do u get diagnosed with this?" d*ckHEAD!!!
ahoy eghhh glebein im mental

his got u there

Guest Vaseline

No offence bruv, I don't know you at all but could you kindly forget your password and username and piss off

What is that in your avi? A flag?
where i was born.christmas island.
lol one of dem islands where everyman literally knows EVERY MAN laugh.gif

What is that in your avi? A flag?
where i was born.christmas island.
lol one of dem islands where everyman literally knows EVERY MAN laugh.gif
indeed.i could play for there football team if they had one lol

Guest Sean Ass
this manic depresion business. whats the pay like? how much does she get for being mental? and how do u get diagnosed with this?
ur da problim wiv britin taday

No offence bruv, I don't know you at all but could you kindly forget your password and username and piss off
LMAO!matt, I always told you you bring this on yourself mate

Guest Sean Ash

Go to your local A&E unit, tell them that you want to die and You get dark thoughts..Tell them that you feel like hurting other people and that you had a nice conversation the other day with Elvis Presley.Spend three months locked up in a mental unit, wear straight jackets, get drugged up and literally lose your mind.When you come out they will house you, pay you benefits and you will be sorted mate. Free dental treatment, free housing rent, no council tax..you will be laughing my boy.

man wants a free parking badge.
would love one of dem.
Women are like parking spaces, the good ones are always taken. So sometimes, when no-ones looking.You use a disabled one.