FAO ceazy and maybe Ashman depending on...

Matholomew

Guest PROFIT2
pure views and no replies.i swear theres to many zero posters inna dis
what can we say?none of us are dirty rotten scroungers who wud stoop to such a low as to 'pretend' to be mental in order to get benefits so how can we comment?.....my advice is dont do it just f*ck*ng get a job!!Looking to Ashman and Ceazy for advice in life = COMPLETE WASTE!!

what can we say?none of us are dirty rotten scroungers who wud stoop to such a low as to 'pretend' to be mental in order to get benefits so how can we comment?.....my advice is dont do it just f*ck*ng get a job!!Looking to Ashman and Ceazy for advice in life = COMPLETE WASTE!!
its not for money u chump.its for other reasons.

Guest PROFIT2
1. dont call me a chump when your basicly asking how to be a retarded tramp!2. "this manic depresion business. whats the pay like? how much does she get for being mental? and how do u get diagnosed with this?" d*ckHEAD!!!

1. dont call me a chump when your basicly asking how to be a retarded tramp!2. "this manic depresion business. whats the pay like? how much does she get for being mental? and how do u get diagnosed with this?" d*ckHEAD!!!
ahoy eghhh glebein im mental

his got u there

Guest Sean Ass
this manic depresion business. whats the pay like? how much does she get for being mental? and how do u get diagnosed with this?
ur da problim wiv britin taday

Guest Sean Ash

Go to your local A&E unit, tell them that you want to die and You get dark thoughts..Tell them that you feel like hurting other people and that you had a nice conversation the other day with Elvis Presley.Spend three months locked up in a mental unit, wear straight jackets, get drugged up and literally lose your mind.When you come out they will house you, pay you benefits and you will be sorted mate. Free dental treatment, free housing rent, no council tax..you will be laughing my boy.