Sign in to follow this  
kph

Your Other Half's Ex

Right so here's the story, with my girl nearly a year now and her ex is still causing problems (directly and in-directly).When I first started with her, her ex-man was very pissed off (understandably), he was chatting sh*t about how he was goona do this to me, he was goona do that yada yada yada.But I seen him a couple of times in them early days when I was on me own and him with his mates but he never said anything to me so I just took him for a pussyhole and left it at that.Had seen him again since and he kept shush so I said nothing.But then he's out last week and says to someone I know how me and him had a fight and i'm this and that and some such bullshit and so basically i'm wondering what to do from here.Do I just leave it for the drunken fool he is or do I make something more of it. ? See making more of it is just gonna lead to grief between me and my girl and it's not reallly worth the hassle but then do I look like a prick ?Opinions please.........

Right so here's the story, with my girl nearly a year now and her ex is still causing problems (directly and in-directly).When I first started with her, her ex-man was very pissed off (understandably), he was chatting sh*t about how he was goona do this to me, he was goona do that yada yada yada.But I seen him a couple of times in them early days when I was on me own and him with his mates but he never said anything to me so I just took him for a pussyhole and left it at that.Had seen him again since and he kept shush so I said nothing.But then he's out last week and says to someone I know how me and him had a fight and i'm this and that and some such bullshit and so basically i'm wondering what to do from here.Do I just leave it for the drunken fool he is or do I make something more of it. ? See making more of it is just gonna lead to grief between me and my girl and it's not reallly worth the hassle but then do I look like a prick ?Opinions please.........
He's a fish.Leave him. When he actually brings something to you, dun him quick time.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

lmao @ gunner.Probly the best Idea, though man is trying to take you for a jacket with no potato.Jus send him two bangs.

Guest Smokey

Nah you don't look like a prick but let it be known that if he trys a ting you will deal wid him don't let him think your shook

have a chat to him, threaten him and make him understand what you would do to him if he carries on.

Guest Smell Of Death
He's a fish.Leave him. When he actually brings something to you, dun him quick time.
yeaback this

Guest Smell Of Death
yeaback this

yeaback this
Yeah that's what i'm thinking myself, i'll have words when I see him but other than that f*ck him, man's a loser.But just as regards ex's, for whatever reason the other day for the first time in months he came up in conversation between me and me chick.She starts on how she hates him and ting, now this bothers me because f*ck him she's with me now and has been near a year. Is it normal she says she still hates him or should she just get over it ?

its normal really, the ex will always be about unless they wernt with them for long, but to be honest ive never been with some1 who hasnt mentioned the ex one way or anotheryeah allow him for now then if he starts again you and your boys murk him and then up the vid on here, saftey

make him see you as a marlo stansfield and not a little chris and let him KNOW the levels cos its nothing to put him down in the hole.

It seems his feeling frogish still & its too late for that 'on a level chat' so when he leaps then do him like gunner saidReminds of an incident when I first broke up with my bm, her man tried run it up in front my bm/kids for what seemed to me at the time no real reason & it was out of the blue. My my kids were in the house & I didn't want them to see daddy fight. I told him to come outside & repeat what he said, man was quick to say sorry & it was a misunderstanding.Leave him to it fam, when he over steps the line then hey, bang bang anywhere gang

Guest Mr. Estacado
Dont be a victim, like the 'other' Little Kevin.
1338031714_8b12222152.jpg
C/S

Dont be a victim, like the 'other' Little Kevin.
1338031714_8b12222152.jpg
This picture always makes me crack up. Those two are over gully though. Marlo has got a goon squad and a alf.But yeah, don't even pay him mind until he does something. Then wipe out his face in one go like say it's Microsoft and you pressed Ctrl+N for a new document.