THIS E-WORLD TING

Goddaz

The following comment got me thinking by Afroman:

LoL People need to chillax on ere.This forum gets taken too serious
I'm sure we've had a debate of some description about it.HOW DO YOU USE IT? Forums/myspace/chat rooms/msn etcJust coz sh*t ain't delivered to you in 'REAL LIFE' formats like face to face means it can't be taken seriously? I personally think its real out here (within reason of course & a pinch of salt lol)

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

I dunno as far as taking it seriously.....I try give advice, help etc where it is needed but I mean, I don't take insults or attempted sendings seriously....it'd be stupid.The majority of people on here don't know eachother, so what is there to take seriously?Of course there is situations where it could be, but that sh*t hasn't arose so far. Dont use myspace of facebook so that sh*t don't matter to me. Embarrasing tbh.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
If you two are finished your little gay-up we can return to the topic, perhaps?
Suck your mum blad.*loads*new_shotgun_1b_jpg.jpgDon't get caught slippin in the kitchen.
f*ck you son, I'll catch you slippin in the kitchen and then I'll get to grippin.Might do some crippin' aswell tbh.

i take this forum serious about 50% of the time, other times i just mess about n be stupid, it's nothing reallymyspace and facebook i take a bit more seriously coz it's people you knowbut people do take this site too seriously sometimes
I hear youSo coz you don't know ppl on here thats why u don't take it as seriously?Without naming names if you can, give an example of ppl taking it too seriously sometimes

In terms of this forum I take it as real life, ie: People I speak to on here, I take them seriously in accordance to how seriously they should be took as I would in real life.So If I'm talking to my local crackhead or someone like matthewthegaysinger, it's THAT wavelengththere are people on here I talk seriousness with, and take them serious as I would my bredrins, etc.

Great minds....
lmfaoBut seriously people who act as if the e-world is completely seperate from the physical world are fooling themselves and will probably realise this when the two dramatically collide at some point in their lives.
NICELY PUT!!!

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
i take this forum serious about 50% of the time, other times i just mess about n be stupid, it's nothing reallymyspace and facebook i take a bit more seriously coz it's people you knowbut people do take this site too seriously sometimes
I hear youSo coz you don't know ppl on here thats why u don't take it as seriously?Without naming names if you can, give an example of ppl taking it too seriously sometimes
lmaoSome guys take their e-personality too seriously.This aint the streets fam..Tbh I understand the annoyance though, people on here think they can take you for a knife with no handle cuz they are safe behind a screen....then again, it doesnt really matter..

like sometimes in the sports room someone will make a comment and because someone may disagree with it they call for the person to be bannedyou can't say nothing out of turn to the admin or you'll end up jamming with casper(wtf come like some school or dictatorship)

Love and Life & Sports room im more serious in.But even in them rooms ill have a laugh every now and then.Whatever is just a total doss room for me unless its a R.I.P topic or 1 like Titan made about his dad.When you come on VIP2 you have to turn your sense of humour on.