THIS E-WORLD TING

Goddaz

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
i dnt really take it seriously. but i can understand why some man catch feelings n ting.HAS DERE EVER BEEN ANY VIP2 SCUFFS????
Yea, one time Dinky & his bredrins banged up Ashman, moved to him for his Giro n ting, was cold.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i take this forum serious about 50% of the time, other times i just mess about n be stupid, it's nothing reallymyspace and facebook i take a bit more seriously coz it's people you knowbut people do take this site too seriously sometimes
I hear youSo coz you don't know ppl on here thats why u don't take it as seriously?Without naming names if you can, give an example of ppl taking it too seriously sometimes
like sometimes in the sports room someone will make a comment and because someone may disagree with it they call for the person to be bannedyou can't say nothing out of turn to the admin or you'll end up jamming with casper(wtf come like some school or dictatorship)
lol

Guest The Member

i actually do ave the power to tap into the potential energy contained within an object and transform it into kinetic energy upon touching it irlgo figure...

In terms of this forum I take it as real life, ie: People I speak to on here, I take them seriously in accordance to how seriously they should be took as I would in real life.So If I'm talking to my local crackhead or someone like matthewthegaysinger, it's THAT wavelengththere are people on here I talk seriousness with, and take them serious as I would my bredrins, etc.
Same here famMy e-life & real life are in syncWhat I say & do here is the same as I say & do in real life.Obviously certain things you have to take with a pinch of salt.

I take it slightly serious as far as people's attitudes and opinions. Its got less of a front because you dont have to face any reprecussions for saying stupid things and in a sense you can be realer with your thoughts. On the flipside it allows people to chat sh*t and hype.I can put my hand up and say I commit both. I wont reveal which side comes out most, that shall remain a mystery. edit, dont get it twisted, most of what I say on here is what I'd say in real-life if its that time. Just theres a time and place to air certain views. For instance, if me and Ashman are arguing in a pub in Bexley, I wouldnt dare tell him about himself. I would chillaz and cool

TBH aswell you have to come on here light hearted or youll end up killing people like Jamal, seriously.Its in YOUR OWN best interests to not catch feelings or be offended on here.
LOLI wonder if Jamal is really the way he is in on here in "real life".

TBH aswell you have to come on here light hearted or youll end up killing people like Jamal, seriously.Its in YOUR OWN best interests to not catch feelings or be offended on here.
lolTrue, but their are always gonna be occassions where someone posts something that genuinely pisses you off.I come on here for jokes but I've learnt a lot of practical stuff by being on here as well. The internet is probably the best place to gain genuine opinions for the simple reason , you can say what you truly feel anonymously.

lolTrue, but their are always gonna be occassions where someone posts something that genuinely pisses you off.I come on here for jokes but I've learnt a lot of practical stuff by being on here as well. The internet is probably the best place to gain genuine opinions for the simple reason , you can say what you truly feel anonymously.
Your on fire today, that leads me nicely to what I was going to say.Real or not, lies or truths, REAL feelings will & get evoked. Most won't say anything but they & I know it touched them.In that instance its real out here alie

Guest Vaseline
Your on fire today, that leads me nicely to what I was going to say.Real or not, lies or truths, REAL feelings will & get evoked. Most won't say anything but they & I know it touched them.In that instance its real out here alie
If someone says something really annoying moretime I ignore itIts still never a joke ting though

That is life, it aint just on the internet where that happens.People say stuff to piss you off at work, at home, friends do it, thats why they may nolonger be friends etc....It aint exclusive to the internet, wherever you get more than 1 person there will be more than 1 outlook on life, more than 1 opinion, different ideas of what humour is etc...Atleast with the internet there is an ignore button.

If someone says something really annoying moretime I ignore itIts still never a joke ting though
Same here, if I replied to even half the posts that piss me off my post count would be at least tripled.From time their are topics about real subjects, people are bound to take offence from time to time and get heated.I've had heated arguments in real life about trivial sh*t like Fruit Pastilles, so the idea that because your talking about real issues online makes it not serious is a joke.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
its easy to catch fellings on here VIP2 is like some mini community imo. for da people who say dey dont take it seriously imagine someone making an EXPOSURE thread on u. its gna hurt ur feelings, i aint gna lie it'll def ruin my day
laugh.gifIt didn't kill him but it...it f*cked his day up.993217_356x237.jpg

Guest djbmc

facebook i take seriously, i did have high hopes for myspace but really it's just a group of ppl shouting - and no one's listening, if u know wot i mean. I do take some stuff on here seriously but most of the time i just make jokes, most of which are shti.