THIS E-WORLD TING

Goddaz

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

grey area ennit when man is under fire and cant stand the reign its just a forum or he was jokingwhen man is winning the argument or drawing gash is real out here.thats the template for most just like captains of a ship say "PARLEY" when pirates run up on thempeople on vip say "its just a forum"just like young jeezy AFTER gucci man duppied off the guys skeeming for his chain COS OF JEEZY

same thing really when it gets realNIGGAS DONT WANT IT.

A lot of people say sh*t on here they wouldn't do normally.I mean do you seriously see Ashman telling people he's supporting the BNP...publicly...he'd get lynched!I'm sure he's cool with many black people....
basically yeah the internet CAN get certain man in trouble as their own fingers CAN and WILL dun their own life if they aint careful ashman is runnin his gums round lots of people that do the same by the time someone REALLY reacts and duns a mans dance you lot will beat on him like HE IS WASTE when really they did everything most people say they WOULD DO on here if it was them etc.im not talkin about a man dunnin ash im just saying any man troubling a next man on here.man online is linking chicks online and piping them so its only a matter of time before someone gets set up etc and personalities will collide and then thats when backing your talk is paramount cos if you aint bucking your due to get chin checked in a WAY.so i urge any of you if you aint built for confrontation in the flesh just co sign and quote and stick to console wars in the games room cos someone will get hurt you stay there thinking your fish cant get fried out here it will be nuts for certain man.

serious set herself up thoughshe was a facebook FIEND but on a loose ting simulataneously and bridging the gap which in turn equalled to her whole life crashing down on her.no matter what d*ck she sucks now she will find it hard to not visualize the vip logo while doing so and she has made her self the exposure mascot for the whole forum the word exposure is nothing in comparison to the name "SERIOUS"she has to move to a muslim country.its not about letting the net f*ck with your life like that.

serious set herself up thoughshe was a facebook FIEND but on a loose ting simulataneously and bridging the gap which in turn equalled to her whole life crashing down on her.no matter what d*ck she sucks now she will find it hard to not visualize the vip logo.its not about letting the net f*ck with your life like that.
laugh.gif

Guest Vaseline
serious set herself up thoughshe was a facebook FIEND but on a loose ting simulataneously and bridging the gap which in turn equalled to her whole life crashing down on her.no matter what d*ck she sucks now she will find it hard to not visualize the vip logo.its not about letting the net f*ck with your life like that.
laugh.gif
:D:D:D:D:D:D im actually bennin upprobably be like"I just can't do this....... sorry"or something

laugh.gif
:D:D:D:D:D:D im actually bennin upprobably be like"I just can't do this....... sorry"or something
"It's not you.... *sigh* it's me"

facebook is structured around real info on people therefore people NEED to watch how they flex cos there is no turning back.
Once I figure out how to use Facebook my myspace is getting deleted quickly. Facebook is so long though, need to use applications to get full enjoyment out of it, only thing I know about it is when you poke someone it means you want sex.

Guest PennyTraitor
facebook is real.....the boundries between E-life and reality are becoming thinner.....soon it wont matter no more the internet will be an integrated part of life
im seein links who all know themselves but havent clocked i know them both, niggas are movin to the same ting ive dealt with and askin for background info.shits crazy

boy on face book its all about random names with NEW email addresses so sh*t cant be cross referencedyou can be found bydobnameschoolareaemail addressetc etcits all about making up FAKE identities for all of the above so you can find people but people CANT find you.at the moment my name on facebook is stringer belland it was once john stewartand if that goes it will then be marlo stansfieldand then maybe michael myerspoint is them sites can only catch you out if your trigger happy with your info and fill out forms willy nilly as for myspace boy put it this way i had like 10 accounts moving to girls on a sly but all pics on PRIVATE accept one pic of malcolm x.so as far as the world is concerned face off isnt on the net.use ya head people eriwehtseason1.JPGlisten carefully

shall i tell you what is just FABULOUS about myspace and facebookin the women against wastemen group i have seen TONS of women saying they aint waste etc etc and co signing that a waste chick is a girl with pics of her in underwear and THEN with pics of her and kids.THEN ON MYSPACE YOU SEE THE SAID GIRLS SAYING AND CO SIGNING THIS IN THEIR FROCK DOING THE EXACT THING THEY ARE SLATING.its funny as f*ckso easy to catch out people now its just entertainment to the fullest serious had the right idea deleting her facebook but others wont be so lucky and im just SAVING the weapon of mass destruction in certain facebook topics as pics are saved to a folder on my desktop so even if they set their sh*t to private NOTHING IS SAVING THEM.watch out beadles about dead or alive.

i use this site for various stuff,info,music,wats on tv etc and sometimes if i feel like it busking joke,which i dnt rly do irl so i suppose it is an outlet in that sents,perhaps ive used it to air my opinions in a psychotherapeutic fashion b4,wer i was able to confirm wat i had suspected for so many years,that i was right and evry1 else was wrong.however im not part of the new generation (you guys),so am naturally hesitant to up all the hallmarks in my life to the net incl nude pics..this does not mean that my thoughts are not my own or ive created some fantasy character in the way u havent cos u put up yr picture b4. i interact in wat i wud consider to be a realistic representation of wat mite happen irl if it gets heated moretime its with sum annoying little punk who i wudnt talk to irl,so i guess in that respect its a little fantasy trip for them,but i try keep it real tbh,if i come across as a d*ckhead,welll maybe thats me irl as well then,just a guess but noone here will get the better of me in a one on one confrontation or even bother, unless theyre strapped in which case [dr dre]if u rly wanna take it there we can[/the watcher]

Quitting a forum and deleting your facebook account is hardly taking it well.
Was just about to say thisIts easy to type and front like she took it well, more time she was probably barling her eyes out while getting her vip2 and facebook account deleted, she wud still be here if it werent that badTake bits of the forum serious at times, other time just mess about and ignore the nonsense.

Guest PennyTraitor
why did she delete her fb though ? why not just delete the vip2 people she had on her friends list instead ?
because it was that deep she realised she needed to get away from the internet.

famthat same pic of serious sucking a d*ck is on the "MEN AGAINST WASTEGASH GROUP" picturesthats whyall it takes is for just ONE FRIEND of hers to join that group and its over.considering when i was using it i had younger cousins on it etc consider who serious had on it as she was a true facebook head.the results of her staying would be unbearable to imagine.i mean christmas dinner your at your grans with uncles aunts and YOUNGER COUSINS and then all of a sudden these little yutes are bluetoothing vids of their aunty erin suckin a black mans d*ck inbetween pullin christmas crackers.them nightmare before christmasses there.