THIS E-WORLD TING

Goddaz

famthat same pic of serious sucking a d*ck is on the "MEN AGAINST WASTEGASH GROUP" picturesthats whyall it takes is for just ONE FRIEND of hers to join that group and its over.considering when i was using it i had younger cousins on it etc consider who serious had on it as she was a true facebook head.the results of her staying would be unbearable to imagine.i mean christmas dinner your at your grans with uncles aunts and YOUNGER COUSINS and then all of a sudden these little yutes are bluetoothing vids of their aunty erin suckin a black mans d*ck inbetween pullin christmas crackers.them nightmare before christmasses there.
**logs into facebook** link me 2 da group sign up *no homes*

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

famthat same pic of serious sucking a d*ck is on the "MEN AGAINST WASTEGASH GROUP" picturesthats whyall it takes is for just ONE FRIEND of hers to join that group and its over.considering when i was using it i had younger cousins on it etc consider who serious had on it as she was a true facebook head.the results of her staying would be unbearable to imagine.i mean christmas dinner your at your grans with uncles aunts and YOUNGER COUSINS and then all of a sudden these little yutes are bluetoothing vids of their aunty erin suckin a black mans d*ck inbetween pullin christmas crackers.them nightmare before christmasses there.
oh my, no wonder she deleted her facebook thensurprised she aint committed suicide ( you never know, the consquences of them pictures being shown to the FB world could have such an impact on her ) .............. i doubt it has effected Erin in that way but some girls could feel so ashamed they might consider that particular option.