Game...

Guest haze-e

Guest haze-e

So as alot of the 360 users know my Fifa wasnt workign beacause it somehow cracked in te machine or mussa got dropped or suttin. Anyway there was a visible crack on the CD.However. Before i even clocked this crack i tried to trade it in to Game but the money offered wasnt up to par. I noticed though that they do not even check the CD for scrathces or damage. Oh how lovely.Today i bought Rainbow Six for a discont price of £23 instead of the propsed £40. Trade in a non working game and buy a perfect new one. Isnt that nice of them. Just write down a fake address and the rest is history.Broken/Non-Working discs???Take em to Game. laugh.gif

Guest haze-e
Giving a fake address, What about if you wanna pre order a game and you have to give your address away again.
Then ill give my real one. I dont pre order games anyway.Loool at whoever edited the subtitle. Gundam innit.c*nt.

So as alot of the 360 users know my Fifa wasnt workign beacause it somehow cracked in te machine or mussa got dropped or suttin. Anyway there was a visible crack on the CD.However. Before i even clocked this crack i tried to trade it in to Game but the money offered wasnt up to par. I noticed though that they do not even check the CD for scrathces or damage. Oh how lovely.Today i bought Rainbow Six for a discont price of £23 instead of the propsed £40. Trade in a non working game and buy a perfect new one. Isnt that nice of them. Just write down a fake address and the rest is history.Broken/Non-Working discs???Take em to Game. laugh.gif
u got £17 for fifa 08 on xbox in the tightest game shop that exists ????????

Guest haze-e
u got £17 for fifa 08 on xbox in the tightest game shop that exists ????????
Yeh.They were giving me 17 for Fifa and 3 for Top spin.Llow selling a game for £3 so i kept that and gave them Fifa

Guest haze-e
Do this at BlockBuster stillNot with cracked games, because I don't have any, but with Imported games.I took in FightNight Round 3 that I got for £15 on ebay and traded it in for Heavenly Sword (on HS's release day) and got that for a d*cky diver.FN was american version as well.Sick
Thats ill.When my first Xbox was chipped and they were still making games for it i used to rent the games from Blockbuster, Save it on the Hard Drive, then give it back to them.So sick.

Do this at BlockBuster stillNot with cracked games, because I don't have any, but with Imported games.I took in FightNight Round 3 that I got for £15 on ebay and traded it in for Heavenly Sword (on HS's release day) and got that for a d*cky diver.FN was american version as well.Sick
Thats ill.When my first Xbox was chipped and they were still making games for it i used to rent the games from Blockbuster, Save it on the Hard Drive, then give it back to them.So sick.
lmaosick guy

Which Game you go to Haze-e?Swear the one I used to go to used to check my discs.

Guest haze-e
Which Game you go to Haze-e?Swear the one I used to go to used to check my discs.
Lewisham, In teh centre. They just opened the case to see if the disc as in there then closed it back and scanned it.

Did this all the time. I miss them days.

Lewisham, In teh centre. They just opened the case to see if the disc as in there then closed it back and scanned it.
Im going to go there. How much do you think they will take pro for ? but i have a feeling that they might give me your fifa

LMAO x100 no wonder.... That place is a joke. I went in there time ago to buy an xbox game some crazy white man who served me gave me 2 free games with it. I was like wtf. Printed me out a receipt asif i paid for all o dem and i took the 2 i got free back and got a refund for them. Lewisham game in the centre dont even care bout the games.