Mature Women...

Taurus

is it only me that wants to mash one so badly? just for the experience and ting... unsure.gif just went to pick up my bro from school and saw some sexy mum, told my brother to go and chat to her daughter so i can get a convo going with the mum but he flopped me :D

haha last drunken summer me and my boy met 2 older women on the off-chance in a club.They came back to hudds because they grew up in the town or summin. Night goes on and she's all getting excited etc, kisses me and then stops and says "i'm old enough to be your mum..."I shrug and got back to it then she drops "infact look there's my nephew".made a signal to my boy and we jetted. ah last summer was sick!

i mashed a 39 year old out of curiosity, 1nite stand ting, but the bitch tried to trap me in her yard started actin psychotic when i tried to leave in the morning saying i used her when she was the hungry 1>>> llow the older ones their stuck in some time warp dis aint the 70s no more beyyitch

straight up no nonsense sexin.No games, no drama afterwards.It's a look that's good.
yep yep yepits a good look indeed i love older women i truly do all cuddly and KNOW how to handle cocky with no foolishness and no catching of feelings i was made a man the first day this went down HOWEVERi couldnt do this forever

straight up no nonsense sexin.No games, no drama afterwards.It's a look that's good.
yep yep yepits a good look indeed i love older women i truly do all cuddly and KNOW how to handle cocky with no foolishness and no catching of feelings i was made a man the first day this went down HOWEVERi couldnt do this forever
Dun know the AdultFriendFinder

Dun know the AdultFriendFinder
does that site actually work?!

i see some in certain clubs but i dont know how to approach themimagine young tings see me getting aired by one