50 Cent and G-Unit working on "Gangsta Grillz" mixtape with DJ Drama

RichYung

Although DJ Drama has made a certified brand name out of his controversial "Gangsta Grillz" mixtape series, 50 Cent and G-Unit have never participated in one, until now."A couple of days after G-Unit dropped their Elephant in the Sand mixtape [two weeks ago], I got the call from 50 [Cent] and he was like, 'Drama, what up? It's time to do this G-Unit/ Aphilliates Gangsta Grillz.' He's really going heavy on the ThisIs50.com Web site, and he was saying basically it's time to get G-Unit hot in the South. What better way to do that than to do a Gangsta Grillz? Not only from a South aspect but from a quality street-music aspect. Me and Whoo Kid talked the other day, Fif and G-Unit are getting songs together, [my artists] Willie Da Kid and La Da Darkman are getting some songs together. I reached out to the King (T.I) and told him it's a special project; I need him to get busy. We're gonna go in," Drama told MTV News."Look out for some skits," Drama said. "Whoo Kid is a jokester. I'mma bring some personality to the table. We're gonna have fun with it. Let the mixtape game come back to life. It's been over a year since the historical [RIAA] raid, and the mixtape game is still here. That's what we're out to prove. 50 is a monster in the game, I'm a monster in the game. The combination is gonna kill the streets."50 back on his mixtape sh*t.

Guest SKYSCRAPER
Gangsta Grillz series >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mixtapes.Still waiting on that "Diplomats Volume 6:Gangsta Grillz Edition"
That was never gonna come out.Some message board rumour sh*t.But for real, Gangsta Grillz>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>_______

Gangsta Grillz series >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mixtapes.Still waiting on that "Diplomats Volume 6:Gangsta Grillz Edition"
That was never gonna come out.Some message board rumour sh*t.But for real, Gangsta Grillz>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>_______
it was official because it was advertised on dipsetmixtapes.combut agreed will never come out now