Sign in to follow this  
Goddaz

I NEED GHOST BACK!!!

One of my external drives seems to be damaged. I can't replace certain filesI need some Ghost's tracks/albums back. Yeah the one that sounds like a woman lolBtw, if you don't know, Ghost is a male singing artist, bashment, reggae etcThanks in advanced

One of my external drives seems to be damaged. I can't replace certain filesI need some Ghost's tracks/albums back. Yeah the one that sounds like a woman lolBtw, if you don't know, Ghost is a male singing artist, bashment, reggae etcThanks in advanced
I can be your bodyguaaaaaaaaaaardyou're sick

Guest Mr. Estacado

is that the guy who did the tune on channel u with sum breh mashin in the kitchen

You done knowThat was a BIG cover still, I lost that one too sad.gif You got that one?

Guest Mr. Estacado
is that the guy who did the tune on channel u with sum breh mashin in the kitchen
brb gonna recover from an overdose of o2

I haven't seen the video but I have a feeling your chatting about Red Rat but I maybe wrong still

Natalie, I know your collection of this type of music is largeWhat's good?

i thought you was talking about the group Ghost as well but then i clocked they spell their name with an extra T, ghosTT.dont know anything about this guy ghost but the group has some ok songs.